Snitch

Chapter  13

I was still in this damn basement. No food and water for a day and I'm starving. I miss my babies but what I'm so mad about is that Mario seems not to care about me. He haven't sent his troops nor came to visit Marco to see if he knew something about it.

"I'm telling you Marco, Mario will be looking for her ass here. We have to move her"I heard the guy name nick, Nate whatever said.

"Listen, ima do something about it okay"Marco said. "Aye"he slap my face. I open my eyes seeing him looking at me with a smile.

"What you want flying squirrel?"I ask

"I look like a flying squirrel"he laugh.

"Yes with them big ass eyes you have"I said.

"I'm scared shit less"he said. "Listen, we will have to move you baby girl to a private location. We will treat you like queen tho"

"Fuck you"I said gritting my teeth.

"I would but you had my brother. Or was it my brother had you and your sisters. Maybe I should have your niece"he smile.

"No! Don't you touch Alisha!"I yelled.

"Shut up"nick smack me. "Get her up the stairs to the truck"they walk out. The guards cut me down. Once they did that, I started fighting them. One touch my neck which shock me a bit. I pass out in their arms.

LATER

I woke up with a huge headache

I woke up with a huge headache. I look everywhere to see that I was in a room, a luxury room. It was nice looking, but why did they brought me here.

"Hey your up"Nick said sitting in the chair.

"Why am I here?"I ask them.

"You killed my girlfriend"he said.

"I swear I didn't kill her"I said.

"Well who did!"he yelled getting up.

I sigh. "I don't know"I said.

"Well then we will keep you hear with us"he got up was about to walk out the door.

"Wait"I said. "I know who did it"

"Who did it then?"he ask.

I took a deep breath. "Mario did it"