Mi Amor

Chapter 5

(Kailee POV*)

(Kailee POV*)

I woke up in Fransisco arms. Oh God, I have to get Alisha and me to the airport.

"Fran"I shook him. He open one eye and smirk at me.

"Still have it in you"he chuckle making me frown.

"I have to go"I said.

"Brings back old time"he sigh and yanked away from me. "You can leave"he put on his boxers.

"Excuse you"

"It's like old times when my brother is to call you to see where the fuck you was at and here you are, with me"he semi yelled.

"I loved Damon"

"Bullshit"he fastly walk to the bathroom.

"Fran I have to leave back to New York with my child"I said.

"She 17 right"

"Yes"

"She can leave on her own. Let her learn"he said.

"Your crazy"I put on my shoes and grab my purse. I already had on his shirt that stop at my knees. Like an oversize dress.

"I love you, mi amor"he said which made want to cry. Damon use to say that to me.

"Te amo, mi amor"I walk out the door and left.

AIRPORT✈

"mom you ok?"Alisha ask me.

"I'm fine"

"Did he hurt you?"

"No never would"I smile. "Just sad that we leaving this place"I said.

"Oh yeah right"she chuckle. "I miss the twins"

"Me too"I smile looking at a picture kaila sent me. Then kailani text me.

Lani 👯- girl so tell me why this bitch Maria gone ask me is my ass fake.

Me- oh fr😂

Lani 👯- not funny bitch, so I told Kaila about it and she gone tell me to let it go. Fuck her, I'm bout to go to jail

Me- have fun✌

I shook my head laughing at kailani dumb ass. She's the only one who don't have a kid and she need one.

____________________

So shout out to iiammjayy

Go read her books, it's good.