Throughout the days

Chapter 20

I woke up to the sound of talking at the window in the man room. I look at the window seeing him talk on the phone while naked. I look down at myself and seen that I didn't have on no panties. What did he do to me?

"Have you spotted Mario yet!?"he yelled making me jump.

"No sir, he's not in this state. Nor Mexico"

"So basically, he vanish"the man turn to me. I close my eyes acting like I was sleep.

"Yes Frank, he vanish"  Frank. That's his name.

"Well you tell him this, or Marco. Which ever"--"Tell him that I have his wife. And he don't be here by the end of this week, she will die"he hung up the phone.

I don't know but something made me want to run. I took off from out the bed but fell. There was a cuff on my ankle.

"Knew you was gone do that"Frank said.

"Please, leave me alone. I want to go home"I cried then sniffle.

"Like I said. If your husband ain't here by the end of the week, your dead"he walk over me out the room closing the door. I cried and cried till I fell asleep on the floor.

MORNING

I woke up on the bed seeing the sun coming up. I was amaze about it but I'm still mad and angry that I'm here.

"Get up Kaila. Get yourself up"I mumble. I got up seeing the cuffs off my ankle. I got up from the bed and walk to the bathroom. I didn't see no toothbrush or toothpaste. Where is it?

"What you looking for?"frank ask.

"I need to clean myself up"I said.

"Here"he threw the toothbrush and toothpaste at me. "Clean your mouth, I don't want my jr to smell"

What did he say?

NEXT WEEK

The days pass by and no sign of Mario. I was sitting down writing my death letter or a goodbye letter.

Dear whoever read this

   My name was Kaila James. I'm writing this letter because this is my last day on this Earth. I have a husband and a three daughters.

Please tell them that I'm watching over them and I love them

As I was writing, I felt someone behind me.

"Come here"Frank called me. I sniffle praying to God that I don't die. I got up and walk towards him slowly. He grab my waist pulling me towards me sniffing my neck. "Damn your pretty"he said kissing my neck.

He push me away from him and smile. Something is wrong with him.