Firing Maria

Chapter 10

(MARIA POV*)

"Bye baby"I kiss my date for tonight and walk in the house. I smile while putting my keys in the purse. When I walk to the stairs, the lights cut on. Mario was on the stairs with a mean mug on his face.

"Hey Mario"I said smiling

"Don't"he got up sighing. "Your stuff is on the couch"

"My stuff?"I said confuse.

"Yes, your clothes, shoes, hygienes stuff. All on the couch"he said. "Your suitcase too"

"So your kicking me out, that's what your saying!"I yelled getting madder and madder.

"Yeah"he nodded his head. "I'm tired of this shit"what a fucking idiot. I know his wife was up to this. She want her man back. Well to bad. I know he still wants me.

"Fine"I smile. "You'll know where I be at"I gave him this card to the hotel I'm staying in. "You will be there. Just wait"I walk to the sofa and went to get my stuff. I rolled my suit case out the door to my car I rented. I put the my clothes in the back seat  then close the door. I look up at the window and smile. Kaila was standing by the window smiling at me. I flip her ass off and got in the car.

Fuck this confusing ass family.

(KAILA POV*)

THIS BITCH FLIP ME OFF. OHHHHH SHE MESSING WITH THE WRONG ONE.

"Hello"- Kailee

"I'ma need you and kailani to do something for me"

"Like what?"-kailee

"You remember Maria wrong"

"Yeah that Spanish girl or maid, whatever y'all call her"- kailee

"Yeah her. I want to kill her ass"