Talking Behind My Back

Chapter 6

It was 8 in the morning and I was wide awake

It was 8 in the morning and I was wide awake. Mario took the twins and Alicia to church. Him and that bitch went. I don't care tho. I don't have time for her or him.

He ask me can he take the kids and I said yeah. But didn't know he took her as well.

"Hey"kailee walk in the kitchen with Alisha.

"Oh my God"I went and hug her tight. I squeeze Alisha and rocking side to side. "I miss you guys"

"We did too"kailee said. "Where the twins?"she ask.

"Mario took them to church. They on their way back tho"I said.

"Oh okay"kailee sat down at the table. "Who the girl Kailani was talking about?"

"Maria"I rolled my eyes.

"Oh her, I thought Mario been fired her"

"No he's fucking her. He don't want to"I said.

"He should"she said. Just then Alicia and Maria walk in holding the twins.

"Hi, you must be kailee. I'm Maria"she held her hands out.

Kailee shook her hand and smile. "Nice to meet you" she said.

"Your more nicer then your sisters"she look at me then roll her eyes. Enough of this bullshit. I was bout to tell her something till kailee held me back.

"What the fuck?"I semi yelled.

"Leave it alone. Don't fuck with her, fuck with him"Mario walk in talking on the phone.

"I'll call you back about that meeting. Bye Bye"he hung the phone up and kiss my cheek. "What is it?"

"Nothing. How was church?"

"Church was good. You should of been there"he walk away going to the room.

"That's not like him"Alisha said.

"Something up"kailee grab her purse. "Well, I should go. Come on Alisha"

"Bye aunt Kaila"Alisha hugged me.

"Bye you guys"I waved as they walk out the house. What is really wrong with my baby?

(Mario POV*)

"Hello"I said to the phone.

"When you gone give me my money?"

"Whenever I can. I have to go"I said looking up at Maria.

"You didn't tell me sorry what you did to me"she said

"I'm not sorry"I said.

"Excuse me"

"I'm not sorry. You had it coming"

"You don't even love her. You love me"she said smiling.

"I don't like you, I don't love you, I don't adore you"I said. "I pay you for taking care of me and my girl kids"

"What ever. You'll come around"she walk out my office.

"Yeah right"I dial my brother number.

"Yo Marco. Pack up some bags, you and Carmen. Going to Cali"