My Babies Are Leaving

Chapter 19

I woke up from bed with Alicia, Mia, and Maci all awoke watching TV. They all must of thought that I wasn't here cause I didn't feel no kisses on my cheek or no hair pulling.

I got up from bed and look at them. "Girls"I said.

Alicia look at me and gasp. "Mommy!"she got up from the floor and hugged me. Maci and Mia looked at me as well and smile. I hugged all of them and kiss their cheeks. "Momma, where is daddy?"

"Daddy is somewhere"I said.

"Daddy is nowhere"I heard his boss said. "Get the girls dress and ready to leave"

"Where they going?"I ask him standing up facing him.

"Your sister is on her way to pick them up. They can't stay here"he said.

"Excuse me, they're not leaving me"I said. He sigh and look at them who was looking back at him.

"Let me tell you something. This is your husband fault for not paying me on time. Now you have to suffer the consequences, children have to leave if they don't want to see their momma getting beat and rape"he gritted his teeth getting mad. Mia and Maci cried. I pick them up trying to calm them down. "What's it gone be?"

LATER

"Kaila what you mean you want the girls to be on vacation?"kailee look at me confuse.

"I have to clear my mind Kailee. Just take them with you and make sure their safe, I'll call when I want them back"I sigh. "I have to take care some business"I look back at the house.

She look at the house. "Handle that"she said. I nod my head and watch as the girls look out the window. Mia cried the entire time while Maci was falling asleep. I dont want my girls to leave me.

Kailee hop in the SUV. I saw Alicia in the window crying as a tear fall from her eyes. Kailee pull off from the yard. I let a tear escape my eyes. I ran back inside to the living room. I sat on the couch and cried my eyes out. I just saw them this morning and now they have to leave me.

I heard footsteps walking towards me. I look up looking at Mario boss. "What the fuck you want?"I said gritted my teeth at him.

"I want you"