Working It Out

Chapter 26

I woke up to the sound of someone singing. Is that Mario? Can't be. He can't sing at all. I hop out of bed and walk to the bathroom door. I heard the music blasting through a speaker. It was Justin beiber. God I love his songs.

I knock on the door. "Mario"the shower turn off.

"Huh"i heard Mario said.

"Nevermind. Just checking on you"I walk back to the bed and laid down. I pick up my phone and seen a text from kailani. What she wanted?

Kailani❤😍

Kailani- wyd?

Me- I'm at home. Why?

Kailani- let's go to the gym

Me- okay, what time?

Kailani- around 12

Me- fine

I sigh looking at the time. It's 9:56. I really don't feel like getting up. Mario came out the bathroom looking fine and sexy. "Hey baby"

"Hi sexy"I smile.

"What you doing today?"he ask.

"Work out with Kailani"I got up from bed and walk to the bathroom. I turn the shower on and took off my clothes. I hop in showering myself. I clean my private parts and rinse off.

After my morning hygienes, I went to my closet to pick out some work out clothes. I had my Nike bra, tights, and my Nike shoes. Everything else was in my bag.

I walk down the steps seeing the girls and Mario eating cereal whole watching life of pets on the 63 inch TV that we just bought. "Hey family"I smile at them I kiss the girls forehead and kiss Mario sexy lips.

"How did you sleep?" He ask.

"Very fine"I said. He smile at me biting his lips. I grab my favorite cereal and bowl. I pour the cereal in the bowl and then the milk. After fixing my cereal, I sat quietly and ate my breakfast. Mario turn on the news when the girls left to go upstairs and play.

"Here on Fox 3 news, a teenage girl had been abducted early this morning around the time her bus was coming to pick her up. Her mother wasn't home nor her father. Police said the girl doesn't have family members but her parents. If you see this teenage girl please call 911 or 1800-CRIME STOPPERS"

"That's sad"Mario got up from the couch and walk to the garage. I grab the keys to the Mercedes Benz g-wagon and walk to the garage.

"Babe"I crossed my arms.

"Huh"he look at me. "I don't have anything to do with it"

"Why you said that? I wasn't gone ask you that"I said.

"I don't know, I don't want you to ask me any questions about that. That's sad"he said fixing his mustang.

"Well, I'm leaving"I open the SUV door. I threw the bag in and hop right on in.

Later

"You heard what happened on the news"Kailani said.

"Yeah, just fuck up that someone will kidnap a little girl"

"Not little, teenage"Kailani corrected me.

"But just think about Alisha and Alicia. What is they get kidnap"

"They won't. They will know who the parents of those bad ass kids for. Besides, you are always on them ass like a blood hound"Kailani said.

"I want to find that teenage girl"I look up at her.

"Kaila, leave it alone. The police will get to it"

"Seems like nobody ain't doing shit"I stood up and sigh. "I'm going to do something about it"

"Just trying to be seen"Kailani walk away from me. I rolled my eyes thinking about what I'ma do.

I just want to be a protecting mother.