Help Me Out

Chapter 15

I was in the room watching TV. All I can do is wait till Mario saves me and take me home. But no. Marco left cause he said he had a meeting with someone, leaving me all alone with Nick.

Nick was mobbing around crying for Maria. I didn't know he really loved her. But she didn't like him. She was into Mario. Poor him.

"Hey"Marco walk in the room. "Let's go"

"Go where?"I ask.

"Mario want you back and if I don't give you back, he will kill me"he gulp down. "He already stab me"he showed me his wound.

"Oh my God, Marco you have to get that look at"I gasp.

"Then the doctors would be questioning me"he said.

"I have someone"

"Well let's go, I'm losing blood"he said. I grab his hand arm and led him down the stairs. I didn't see nick nowhere. I grab the keys to his car. I can see the trail of blood Marco left.

"Damn"

CARMEN ROOM

"I need your help?"I ask while holding Marco. Carmen lift his head up.

"Who did this?"she ask.

"Mario"I said.

"Brotherly love"she me with him.

While Carmen was looking at Marco cut, I called Mario. He didn't answer which is unusual.

"Ummm, Carmen I'ma be back"I said..

"Wait, don't leave me alone with him"Carmen walk towards the door.

"He ain't gone hurt you"I said.

"I know, but I'm mad at him"she said.

"Talk to him then. Don't be scared"I walk out the room and walk down the hotel hallway.

Let's see what's going on