Riding Deep

Chapter 11

I walk down the stairs to the kitchen to see Mario and the girls eating breakfast. Marco was in the living room sleep.

"Where Carmen?"I ask Mario.

"He said he left her at home"Mario said feeding Mia. I kiss Alicia and then Maci. They both laugh at me while eating their pancakes.

"Morning"I kiss Mario lips.

"Morning beautiful. What you up to today?"he ask. I didn't want to tell him that ima be killing Maria today.

"Nun much, probably go shopping with the girls"I said.

"Who?"he look at me.

"Me and my babies Mario"I smile. He nod his head.

"I want to come with you"he said. I nod my head and smile. "I want to see you get butt naked for me and show me how beautiful you are"

I laugh and smile at him. "Mario, I'm not trying to make another baby"

"Who said we making another baby?"he laughed.

"Seems like you are"I said. I heard my phone ringing upstairs so I let go of Mario and ran upstairs to the room. I look at the caller ID to see it was Carmen.

"Hello"

"Kaila, I'm so scared now"

"What happened? What's wrong?"

"I'm pregnant"

"That's good Carmen, I'm so happy for you"

"Marco isn't"

"What you mean?"

"He said he doesn't want to be the father and if I keep the baby, he will kill me"

"Oh my God" I sat on the bed.

"Kaila I don't want to lose my life over a baby"

"Ima talk to Mario about it and see what he will say, other then that. Go back home and think about it okay"

"Love you Kaila"

What the hell is wrong with Marco? Why he doesn't want to have a baby? I look at the door way to see Mario looking at me.

"You heard the conversation huh"I said.

"Yeah, I'm gone talk to him and see why he doesn't want to have a baby"Mario said.

"Took the words out of my mouth"I smile then frown. "Mario, I dont want to lose my best friend"

"Kaila"he sat down next to me. "Don't worry, I'm gone handle it"he said. I nod my head and look at my phone to see that kailani texted me.

Kailani- what time are we doing this?

Me- around midnight

"Still going to the store"Mario ask.

"Yeah. Ima get the girls ready"I got up and walk back downstairs. Marco wasn't even in the living room. Where he went?

LATER

I was in the car with kailani, Kailee, and Mercedes. Kailani was loading up her gun while Mercedes was sharping her knife. Kailee was driving and I, I was in the front seat looking for the hotel.

"Right here"I said. Kailee pulled into the hotel and park the car. She turn it off and look at me. I took off my jacket showing my dress. We all had to dress like we was rich to get in. "Alright, y'all know what to do"I hop out the car and walk towards the door.

I smile at this man licking my lips. "Excuse me, where is Maria room at?"

"Why do you need to see her?"the man ask.

"It's personal business"I smile.

"Mmmmm, what if I come with you and see"he said.

"I don't think she will like that"I said.

"Ok, she's room 290, 4th floor"he said. I kiss his cheek and walk to the elevator. I press the elevator door and waited till it open. Right when it open, I walk in and press the 4 button. I waited and waited and then finally it open.

I walk out the elevator looking for the room number. "244, 245, 249"I sigh.

I down another hall and red the first door. "270"I smile. I have to keep going down. I walk down the hall and finally found her room. 290.

I knock on the door and waited and waited. She didn't come to the door. "This bitch"I mumble. I look to see the door was crack open. I open the door and walk in. It was a nice room. When I walk to the bathroom, I couldn't believe what I saw.

"Oh shit"Maria was on the shower floor, hole in her head and multiple stab wounds. I back up and hit someone chest.

"Is this what you wanted?"I turn around to see Mario with a bag in his hand.

How he knew I was here?

"What you doing here?"I ask. He smile at me.

"I red your text. You wanted Maria dead so bad, so did I"he said. He grab my hand and we walk out the room. When we walked down the hall, these two men with big coats was walking to the room. Mario nod his head to the door. "Take care of that, and be safe with what you touch. No traces to us"

"Got it boss"the man said.

"So you was planning this"I said.

"Was waiting for you to say go"he smile.

"Mari..."

"Listen, we can be the biggest power couple in Cali, New York and in Mexico. We make big moves and take down anyone who threaten us or the girls"he said.

"Like Bonnie and Clyde"I said.

"Like Kaila and Mario"he smile. I didn't know what he was up to, but I love it.