Moving back in

Chapter 25

I was sitting down bouncing my legs up and down. I couldn't believe that Frank is back. How the hell he know where I was? Who told him?

I got up and walk to the living room seeing Mia, Maci, and Alicia watching Powerpuff girls. I smile just seeing them together. Now I'm waiting on another one to come out.

"Okay girls, time to go"I said. I turn the TV off as Alicia smack her lips. Even the twins did it. "Grab your things"

"Mommy, where we going?"Alicia ask.

"Going back home"I smile. She scream of joy jumping up and down. I guess this was a good thing to do.

Later

"Heeeeyyyyyy!!!!"Mario kiss the girls cheeks. They was all happy to see each other. "I miss y'all so much"

"Me too daddy"Alicia said. "I have to show you something"

"Ohhhh, what is it?"he said picking up Alicia and Mia as I carried Maci who was sleep.

"It's a secret"Alicia whisper. Not low enough tho. I could hear her.

"Okay. Does mommy knows about it?"Mario ask.

"No"Alicia shook her head. "It's for mommy"

"Oh okay"Mario nod his head. "Well go get it and bring it here"he put Alicia down. She ran to the kitchen.

"What's going on?"I ask.

"Nun"Mario said. He smile the entire time while watching me. Alicia ran back in the living room with a small box in her hand.

"Here mommy"Alicia said.

"Whole on"Mario grab it. He put Mia down and look at the box. "Do you know how many times i said this? Let's get married and live a happy life"

"I don't think you ever said that"I laugh.

"Well, I'm saying it now. I want to marry you. Stop all this shit with Frank and stop leaving me. I know we're married but I want to be there for you and love you again and again and again"he laugh making me giggle. "What you say? Try it again"

I thought about it. But all this thinking makes me want to scream. I had a tear running down my face looking at him and the ring. "Mario, we tried and tried every time something goes wrong. But you have to grow up sometimes and be a man. Stop with the selling drugs, attacking people, making moves. Just be here for me and our kids"

"I got you"he smile then kiss me. "I'ma do better. I just been in the game for a long time baby"

"Well it's time to get out the game"