Not Your Toy Nomo

Chapter 4

"I just got home and this is what you ask me"I said as I sat on our bed.

Mario was watching TV. I don't know what this show was but it's aggravating. "You late, it's 10:56"

"Carmen took me and the girls shopping then to Chucky Cheese for the kids then to her friend who just came back in town and let me tell you about your brother. He's a eater"

"I don't care where you been. You should of been back with my kids early"he semi yelled.

"Listen Mario"I stood up. "I'm a grown woman who can handle myself, I know what fucking time it was. The kids don't have school tomorrow, it's summer time!"

"Who you yelling at!"he stood up.

I look behind me both ways and back at him. "Who else?"I said.

"That's it, I'm sleeping in the guest room"he grab his phone. I sigh then sat back on the bed. What the fuck I did? No, No, No. It's his fault questioning me about why the fuck I'm home late.

"Mommy"Alicia walk in my room.

"Bed now"I said.

"I heard y'all fussing, is you okay momma"she said in her little voice that almost made me cried. If only she knew that I'm not her mommy.

"I'm fine sweetheart"

(Mario POV*)

I walk downstairs to the kitchen to get a naked. Not get naked. If you want me too 😏😉. I went to get these things.

I love them, specially the Mango one

I love them, specially the Mango one. I grab it closing the fridge showing Maria.

"What you want?"I open my smoothie.

"I want you"she push me into the fridge.

"What happened to your boyfriend?"I tilt my head smirking.

"He died. I don't know who killed him"she mumble the last part. "He was part of this gang"

"Oh, gangs. Violence. I hate it"I said.

"I bet Kaila loves it"Maria smile then chuckle. I grab her by the throat choking her.

"I said that's enough of using her fucking name. Use it again and I'll send your ass back to Mexico"I threw her on the ground.

"Fuck you Mario!!"she yelled.

"You too. Oh wait, we did"I smile then walk upstairs.