Pool Fight

Chapter 8

I was feeding the twins when my bestie from my old job walk in and smile at me. "Hey bitch"she squeal.

"Don't curse in front my children like that"I said then hug her. "I miss you so much Mercedes"

"I do too"she said as we kept hugging.

"This is Mia and Maci"I said introducing her to the twins.

"Girl they look just like you and your man"Mercedes said.

"I know"I said surprise. "But a bit like him"

"Mmmmm, I don't know"she said then laugh. Alicia came downstairs looking at Mercedes. "You had another one?"

"Cedes, that's diamond daughter"I said.

"Diamond had a daughter. A fucking daughter"Mercedes said.

"Ohhhh, mommy that lady curse"Alicia said.

"Alicia, why don't you go and play with Maria"I said.

"Maria ain't here"Alicia said.

"Who Maria?"Mercedes ask.

"She was my maid when I was pregnant. Mario was suppose to get rid of her but he kept her ass to help out"I roll my eyes.

"To help him out"Mercedes said.

"Kind of"I said frowning.

"What the hell you frowning for? You need to put an end to it. Kick her out for good"Mercedes said.

"But how. I have to deal with Mario the Italian leader"I said.

"Well, bring out that James"she smile. "You know how your father was back then. Hell I couldn't even come to your house"

"Your right"I nod my head.

"What we doing today?"Mercedes ask.

I really didn't know what to do. What should I do? Go out to eat with the girls or go to the pool. Maybe the pool.

"How about the pool?"I ask.

"Yassss. See a couple of single sexy, dark chocolate men with a nice package"Mercedes started dancing.

"Ohhhh kkkkkk"I walk away from her and went to my room. I hurried and pick out a my bathing suit. I put some sun screen in the bag and my beach towel. I put on my bathing suit and some lotion.

I walk downstairs seeing Mercedes with hers on. She looked good in a bubble gum looking bathing suit.

"Ready?"she ask.

"Yeah. Alicia we're leaving. Tell Maria that okay"

LATER

"Bitch it's hot out here"kailani said fanning herself.

"Not really. California weather isn't that hot"Mercedes said.

"You act like you from here"kailee said making kailani laugh.

"Lee, she is from here"I said.

"Oh"kailee got quiet and sat back. I look everywhere and didn't spot no waiter. I needed a drink.

For a few minutes, me the girls was just relaxing and chilling. We was talking and having a great time laughing till I saw her.

What the hell she doing here? Where is my kids if she's not with them?

"Oh hell no!"I hop up from my seat walking up to her as she was talking to some man. "Bitch, so you gone leave my kids at the house by themselves. What kind of babysitter or nanny are you!?"I yelled.

"Who whole on? What kind of nanny am I? A caring one. Mario came home and told me that I can take a break and come to the pool and he put Alisha in charge"Maria said. "But what kind of mother leaves her kids to go with her friends to the pool send didn't take her own kids with her"

"Don't make me beat your ass?"I said.

"No, don't make me beat your ass dead beat"she smile. I push her ass in the water watching her swim back up.

"FUCK YOU, YOU UGLY ASS BITCH"she yelled. I didn't even say anything, just smile. "THAT'S WHY MARIO FUCK ME LAST NIGHT BITCH"

What! I turn to her so quick. "GET OUT THAT WATER BITCH"I yelled.

"No"she said calmly.

"You one scaring bitch. Like he ever love you Marie"I said.

"He don't love you"she said.

"Okay"I didn't stop looking at her.

"Come on Kaila, let's go"kailee grab my arm leading me away from the pool.

I don't need to beat her ass. I need to beat Mario ass.