Who The Baby Really For

Chapter 31

I watch the tv as the red light blank on and off. The twins was in the room upstairs sleep while Alicia was with me sleep on the couch. Everybody was tired. Even Mario.

Things went by slow today. All day and I was getting bored. So I wanted to go shopping and buy some stuff for the house and the kids. I got up and walk to the stairs holding my stomach. I walk in my room seeing Mario sleep. I walk in my closet to find something to wear. Maybe a t-shirt with my joggers and red elevens.

After picking out my outfit, I went to the bathroom so I can do my routine and be out the door. When I was getting dress, I felt hands on my stomach. I look in the mirror seeing Mario looking down at my stomach.

"What?"I ask.

"Why?"he sigh heavily. "This baby ain't for you"

"It is"I mumble.

"No it's not" he said. "Why do you want to keep Frank?"

"You know, I think half of this"I pointed at my stomach. "Is your fault"

"My fault?"

"Yeah, if you would of came quick enough. I wouldn't be pregnant"I said.

"Baby...."

"Yeah I know. You wasn't in this country at the time"I said.

"I'm sorry"he apologize.

"You said your sorry a hundred times. It's over with Mario, the baby is staying with me"I said then walk out the bathroom.

I walk down the stairs to the kitchen so I can grab my keys to the car. "Where you going?"he ask.

"I'm going to visit my sisters"I said.

"Okay, have fun"he said then walk back upstairs. I roll my eyes walking out the door.

_____________________

Do y'all think Kaila should keep the baby or nah

Comment and vote if so