Talk To Me

Chapter 22

I sat in the chair looking out the window. Days, weeks have pass and I still don't talk to nobody. Kailani and kailee came. The children miss me, but I don't know what to do with myself.

The man in the ski mask was of course Mario. He would bring food up to me and yeah I eat it. But I don't talk to him. He wants me to talk. But I'm scared. Well not scared scared. I'm scared of telling him about the baby that's in me. I'm having another child that is not for him.

"Kaila"I heard Carmen walking in the room. I was just looking at the window as usual. She sat down in front of me and smile. "Hey beautiful"she said. "Just coming to say hi and uhhh, I'm going to have a baby soon. I really want you to feel better and I want you to be the nanny"she had a tear coming down her face.

"Kaila, I miss you and I really need you back in my life as my best friend please"she cried. I still haven't said anything. Why am I so mad or not talking to them? They didn't know what happened. "I guess I see you tomorrow"she got up and walk out the room. I sigh thanking God that it was over. I just want to cry right here.

Just then Mario walk in with a mean mug. "Stop it! Stop being a mute!"he yelled. I know damn well he ain't yelling at me when this piece of bread was suppose to save me. But instead I stayed weeks with this man I don't even know. "People are trying to get you to talk but you don't budge"he said meanly. I still didn't say anything. He's wasting breath. "I'm out of here"he walk to the door till I said something in weeks.

"I'm pregnant"i didn't hear anything. I look on the side of my eyes seeing him standing at the door frame. "That what you want me to say"

"Your pregnant?"

"Yes fucker! Can't you hear!"I got up from my chair. "I can't believe you sit in my fucking face saying why I'm not speaking to people. I'm thinking of what the fuck just happened for the past weeks when I was at that damn house begging god for you to help me or be my knight saving me from the dragon but no"I took a breather.

"You never came Mario. Now your mad at me for not talking to you, now you see why"I walk back to my seat. "Oh and Mario. I'm keeping this baby. I'm not losing it"

"And I'm not taking care of this baby at all"he said.

"Well, you don't have to. Take of yourself, I'm leaving this house tonight"

"Where you going?"he ask.

"Somewhere far far away from everyone and everything"