Engagment Ring

Chapter 9

I walk in the house that Mario rented for us to stay in. Alisha was on the couch with Mai and Maci. They both was sound asleep. I went upstairs to the room to see Alicia sleep in her room. I close the door and walk to my room. I grab my suitcase and stuff some clothes in there. As I was walking back and forth to the closet, I heard someone open the bedroom door.

"What you doing?"Mario ask.

"I'm leaving your doggish ass"I said packing up my clothes.

"For?"he said with his eyebrows raise.

"You fuck that Bitch! You fuck that her today didn't you and you told her to take the day off?!"I yelled.

"Shhhh"he cover my mouth. "You'll wake up the kids"he said.

"So what, let them wake up. Mario I'm tired of sitting here, letting that bitch fuck you and you let her!"I yelled.

"What bitch?"he narrowed his eyebrows at me.

"Maria"I said.

"Maria? I never even seen her ass since the day we came here"he said.

"Bullshit! You had sex with her. Ever since you hired her, y'all been very close huh! You can spend time with her but you can't spend time with me or your kids"

"Kaila, you never had time for me"he sat on the bed looking at the wall. "After the babies was born, you would always sleep and not give me any attention"he sigh.

"Babe I tried, but I thought that Maria was giving you a lot of attention"I said.

"Why would I turn my attention to her? I love you and only you"he kiss my cheek.

"Well if you love me, can you spend some time with me?"I said"

"If I love you, would I ever marry you?"he smile.

"Would you?"I raise my eyebrow at him. He took out this box and got on one knee. "You forreal"I gasp.

"Oh no, I'm tying my shoe"he said. I smack his shoulder. "No, I'm proposing to you"

"Mario"I cover my mouth bout to cry.

"Kaila. I'm a bad man and I hate what I did in the past but when I met you, I felt like I was safe and a good man. I changed once I met you and I loved it. I love you Kaila, I would kill if I see someone with you. Literally"

"Yeah I saw it"I rolled my eyes.

"Kaila, I really want us to be together forever. And I promise, ima be honest with you for the rest of my life"he said. I grab his hand.

"Our life"I said. He kiss my lips and smile.

"Our life baby"--"Would you marry me?"

"Yes, I will marry you"I kiss his lips passionately.

But I still have to watch my back. It's gone take a long time to trust him again.