Letting Him Go

Chapter 38

I watch as Frank woken up from his little nap. He look up at me and smile. "You are so dead"He laugh.

"Keep laughing, cause this your last laugh Frank"I said.

"Why?you gone kill me or Mr.mario will"He said.

"No, I will kill You. For all the shit you put me through! I stayed with your ass for months and didnt talk to my people cause of You! You ruined my life Frank and now ima take yours away"I held the gun in my hands aiming it at Frank.

"What about our baby?"he said. That what made me stop and look at him. "Our baby boy or girl"

"I'm giving it away"I said.

"Look kaila, I can lokk into your eyes and see that you don't want to give it away. Mario is telling you to give away my child"

"It won't even see you cause you gone be gone. Gone to fucking heaven"I said.

"I'm tired of talking myself out of this. You are so stupid Kaila. You know why, cause you with Mario ass. Mario treated you like shit all your life with him. He fuvked kailee and kailani and your maid maria"

"Shut up"I cried.

"And you called him loyal. He was using you cause you loved him and he aint never felt that love in years. He treated everyone around him dirty even you, so tell me why your with him"

"Cause I love him"I cried.

"Tell me the truth!"he yelled making me jump. I drop the gun and look at the floor. "But you love him. And probably fucking someone right now"Frank laugh.

"Your right. I dont love him"I said. "This entire time when I was mario, I felt like shit. But the only thing that's keeping me moving is my daughters"I sniffle.

"He fucked my sisters and the maid. I ran back to him like a dog running to his bowl for food. I waited all this time to finally let him go and just be free. I lost good friends cause of him. Your right frank. Your right"

"So you gone let me go"Frank said. I look up at Frank. I got up and walk closer to him. "Baby. Come on"

"Hell no im not letting you go"

I took the gun and shot him in the forehead.