Where is She?

Chapter 14

I sat in the chair waiting for Marco to come in the damn office

I sat in the chair waiting for Marco to come in the damn office. The girls been missing Kaila, but she's nowhere to be found.

"Sir, your brother here"my assistant said. She walk out and my brother walk in looking at her ass.

"Damn bro, you have it all"he smile.

"Except my wife, where is she?"I ask.

"I don't know, she's not my wife"he said. "Do you know where she is?"

"No, I don't know"I said standing up. "But you know"I grab the blade that I always keep.

"Mario, what are you talking about?" He ask looking at the blade. I sat on the desk in front of him.

"You did knew about it. She left with you Marco, don't play with me. I have cameras everywhere around that house"I said.

"M-Mario, I'm sorry"Marco stutter.

"WHERE IS SHE?!"I yelled in his face.

"Somewhere safe"he said. I nod my head.

"Why you took her?"I ask.

"Nick wanted her. He said he will pay me 1 mill if I get her there at the house"he said.

"And what if you don't"I said.

"Then he will kill me and look for her himself"he said.

"Where is she now?"

"She's at the house,with nick"he said.

"She's with nick"I said. Marco nod his head looking down. "She's with nick"I mumble.

"Yes"he mumble. I took the blade and walk to the door.

"Marco get out my office"I said. He got up quickly. He walk to the door slowly. I took the blade and stab him on the side. He groan leaning on the door. "I will give you 24 hours to bring her back to me"

"I'm sorry Mario"he said.

"If you was sorry, you should of thought about what you did"I push him out the office. I close the door and back to my seat. I clean my blade off and fix myself off.

______________________

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

Yall have me joke out with this picture from the first book.

I mean, he fine as hell. But the clothing, hell no. He wrong for that 😂😂😂😂.