On A Trip To Cali

Chapter 7

I woke up with Mario in bed with his arms around my waist. This is new. I look at his face and smile. I got up from bed and walk to the bathroom.

I close the door, sat on the toilet and peed. After that, I brush my teeth and wash my face. I turn the shower on and went back in the room. I pick out my all black body suit and some black panties.

I walk back in the bathroom and took my shower.

L A T E R

"Where you going?"Mario ask me

"To the store"I said.

"Hurry back, we leave to the airport around 2"he said.

"Okay"I said and walk out. I know where we going. To California and he's invited Carmen and Marco. And that bitch Maria.

So ima tell kailani and kailee to come as well, or meet us in California. I can't have fun with one person. I need my whole squad with me. Including a couple of friends.

"Hey girl"- Cindy

"You bought your ticket"- me

"Hell yeah"- Cindy

"Alright, see you there"- me

Cindy was a high school friend. She just move to New York. She have a couple of friends in California.

Ima be having some fun.

A I R P O R T✈

"Mommy. I'm tired"Alicia came up to me rubbing her eyes. The twins didn't care, they was already sleep.

"Okay, just sit down and lay your head on my lap"I said. Mario went with Marco with the begs. We was riding in a jet, so what's taking so long.

"Hey"Carmen came back with some coffee. "You know that Maria girl ain't to bad"

"You was talking to her?"I ask.

"Yeah, at the coffee shop. She talking on the phone now"Carmen said pointing at her walking up to us.

"Hola girls, I see Carmen gave you your coffee"she said smiling at me.

"Yes"I said.

"Where did they went?"Carmen ask.

I look down at my phone and seen Mario text me. "Said come down to the West wing"I said confuse.

"West wing"Carmen got up. "It's this way"I told Alicia to get up and come on.

(Maria POV*)

I just stared at him. This trip to Cali was suppose to be me and him. But he lied and brought they asses too.

Now he want to be a family man. Fucking bitch ass pussy. "Maria, make sure the kids get their snacks"he said and walk away with Marco.

"Yes sir"I smirk. I walk on the jet looking at Kaila. She was feeding Maci and Mai. "Seems like you beat me to the punch"

"What?"she look at me confuse.

"Mario wanted me to..."

"Forget what Mario says. Just relax and leave it up to me, but when we get to Cali. You will be making sure the kids are fed and safe"she said.

"Meaning, I can't relax for all the work I did"I said.

"No"she said. "All the work you did is over with my husband. But start focusing on my kids now. Don't think this was your time to shine and get with him"she walk to the back.

"Fucking bitch"