Rescuer

Chapter 21

I look out the window seeing the sun going down. It's Sunday and I'm still here. Frank haven't been making death threats to me. He wants sex after sex and I'm tired. But there something else that happen.

After having sex unprotected, I'm pregnant for Frank. I can tell that I'm pregnant. I was throwing up earlier, miss my period or it didn't come.

"You look bad"Frank said at the door.

"I feel bad"I mumble.

"Daddy can take care of that"he came up to me rubbing my arm. "You want me to take care of that"

"Frank"I said. He stiffen up backing away from me. "Yes I know your name"

"How?"

"You was on the phone and whoever you was talking to said your name"I said.

"Well don't say my name"he said with an attitude.

"Okay"I nod my head. "I need to go to the store"I said. I prayed that he will let me go.

He sigh looking out the window. "I'll go with you"

I wanted to say something bad but I held it in. "Fine"I nod my head. He nod his head walking out the room. I went to the bathroom to clean myself up. I look at myself in the mirror seeing that I changed. I had bags under my eyes, a cut on my face, and bruises.

"AHHHH!!"I screamed wanted something to happen. Something need to change. I have to run away cause Mario ain't here to help. He's probably dead.

MARIO POV

I look in the window of the backdoor. Nobody was here. I open the door looking around. My gun was in my hand. My trigger finger was ready to shoot at somebody.

I walk in the kitchen seeing no one in there. Then the dinning room. No one. Living room was quiet. But the TV was on. So someone is here but they probably was upstairs.

I walk quietly up the stairs. Then I heard moaning and groaning. Then a scream. "STOP! PLEASE STOP HURTING ME"Kaila!

I ran to the room opening the door. Sure enough, Frank was on top of my wife. Kaila look at me wide eyed. She was scared cause I had on a ski mask. She didn't know who was really was. She was breathing fast making Frank go a bit faster. "Come on baby, come for daddy"oh hell no.

I shot him in the back. He shouted getting off Kaila. She kick him in the face making him fall out the bed. Kaila look at me a bit scared. "W-Who are you? Are you Mario worker?"she ask.

"No"was all I said. She look at her ankle.

"I need the key"she said. I took my gun and shot the chain off. She got up from the bed and ran to the door.

"You punk"I heard Frank said. He had blood coming from his back as he crawl towards my feet. I kick his head knocking him out. Kaila was still at the door watching me.

"Go to the car"I said. She nod her head and ran to the stairs. I took off my ski mask rubbing my hair.

Even tho I saved Kaila, she still gone be mad at me.