The Missing Girl

Chapter 27

The night was young and the girls wanted to watch TV while eat snacks in their room. I told them no but Mario said he will eat with them. I was downstairs on my computer looking up about the missing little girl.

I don't know why I'm so into this but I really want to help. "What you doing?"Mario came downstairs to the kitchen area. He look at the computer screen then back at me.

"What?"I said.

"What I told you about that. Look, if she gone then she gone. We can't do anything about it okay"

"I just don't want it to happen again"I said. "What if these men steal Alicia, Maci and Mai"

"Then we go looking for them"he walk to the fridge opening it.

"You know what, fine"I close my computer. "I don't want to talk about it but this is serious Mario, this happen near us"

"Near the city, not here!"he yelled. He look down at the sink and sigh. "I'm sorry baby, your making me mad by keep talking about this shit"

"I'm sorry too, I'm just mad that ain't nobody doing anything to find this girl"I said. "This is fuck up"

FRANK POV

I watch as the girl was sleeping in the bed. She looked so beautiful and sexy. I don't care what people say. I like this girl as much as I like Kaila. I don't even care about this baby Kaila having. I have something else to take care of.