Not Again

Chapter 18

I been in this basement for a day

I been in this basement for a day. Mario boss should be down here by now. He have this routine. Come down here check on me, go back upstairs do whatever he had to do, and come back down touching me and kissing my body. I wanted my children.

"Hey sweetheart"I heard him say. I couldn't see him cause of the bag over my head.

"Where am I? Where are my kids?"I ask.

"Don't worry about them. Their safe"he said.

"Where are they?"I ask.

"Upstairs sleep"he said. "Mario, is gone back to Mexico thinking your their but your not"

"Please let me from down here. I'm hungry and tired. My arms are giving up on me"I cried. I didn't hear him say anything but I heard shuffling. Finally, he cut the rope. I drop down to the ground. I felt so much better but I'm still with him. I have to find my daughters and get out this bitch.

"Come with me"he grab my arms leading me to the stairs. He didn't warn me there was stairs cause I hit my feet on the wooden stairs. I bend down but he yanked my arms. I groan in pain and walk up the stairs. I felt the cold air hit me. "Walk"he said.

I touch the cold grass. That's when I realized that I was in a basement under ground. I walk on the grass not knowing where I was going. He stop and I heard a door open.

"consiga su ropa ahora {get her clothes now}"I heard him say. What the fuck did he just say? He took the bag off my head. I look around the house seeing how big it was and nice looking.

"Nice house"I said.

"Nice body"he look at my breast. I cover myself up seeing that I only had bra and panties on. The maid came back with some clothes. It was a black shirt and shorts. "Take a shower, and come back downstairs"

I jogged upstairs going to one of the rooms seeing the girls sleep. I cried looking at them sleep peacefully. I walk up to Maci and Mia kissing their forhead. I kiss Alicia cheek as she move around a bit.

I walk in the bathroom putting the clothes on the counter. I sigh looking at myself in the mirror. What can I do?