The Mistress

Chapter 2

(Mario POV*)

(Mario POV*)

"Glad she gone"Maria sat on my white leather couch. "You know, I make a great mom"

"What?"I sat on the couch. "Your already a momma"

"Yeah I know"--"but their not mines, I was just saying that to get her off my case"she smile.

"Mmm"I walk to the kitchen. I heard footsteps behind then a arm around my waist.

"Why you haven't screw me when you left?"she lick her teeth then smile at me.

"Wife"I said.

"Fuck her, she ain't nothing Mario and you know that"she semi yelled.

"You playing with fire. A lioness who is protecting her Cubs and her adopted​ cub. She have a mate which is me and sisters and a friend who could beat you ass"

"And I'm the outsider, huh"

"Yep"

"That you fucked behind her back"she chuckle shaking her head. "She trusted you but I don't think you trust her nor can't keep a trust"

"You mad cause I can't be with you and have a family"I smile.

"I don't need you for a family man. I need you for fuckery"she turn around and walk away. I just stand there thinking what she said. I can't keep a trust.

(Kaila POV*)

I changed the character of Carmen. I couldn't find her Instagram 😟.

____________________

I walk in Carmen house looking everywhere. Carmen still doesn't have kids but she's married to Marco. So we're like, sisters in laws now.

"Heyyyyyy"she came and hug me tight. "I miss you"

"I was gone for only four days"I laugh.

"I know. Hey Alicia"she pick up Alicia.

"Hi Aunt Carmen"she kiss her cheek.

"Hey twins"she pick up Maci.

"Mario back at the house with that bitch"

"Maria"

"Bingo"I said. "She act like she the mother of my kids. Alicia, next time don't listen to Maria okay"

Carmen laugh then nudge me. "Don't say that"

"I'm telling the truth"I look at the twins. "Y'all too, don't listen to her"

"Right now, your being petty"

"Where is Marco?"I ask.

"He went to handle business. Kailani been here and she stayed a while"

"What about Alisha?"

"She left with kailee. They went to Disneyland"

"Disneyland?"I laugh.

"Yeah, said she wanted to meet this man"Carmen turn the tv.

"What man?"

"A man who is married to a woman that is a designer. Technically, she's a mistress. Just like Maria"