Kailee Becoming A Mother

Chapter 34

After eating what Mario cook, kailee came over to help out with the planning. She said she's in but she will need some more help from her lil boo. Her boo have a team that can kill and rob people. I don't know this man came but she said that it's Alisha dad.

"Tete, can you open this?"Alicia ask.

"Yeah sure"kailee open up the bag of chips and gave it to her. "Go eat that in the kitchen"

"Okay"Alicia went to the kitchen where Mario was.

"What's up?"kailee ask.

"I need you to help me kill this man"I showed her a picture of Frank. "He wants to kill my family and take the baby away from me"

"Damn, what you need me to do?"she ask.

"Well, I found out on Instagram that there's a party tonight at his place. Go there and see if you can lower him out and...."

"Get Fransisco to capture him, bring him back here and y'all kill him"she said. "I'm down"

"Good"I nod my head.

"Does Mario know? You have to tell him"she said.

"I did tell him"I said. "But...."

"But what?"

"It's the baby, I think he don't want the baby in the family"I said.

"I say you should keep it, I don't want you to abort this baby okay"she said.

"I don't know"I cried.

"What if I take care the baby. You know like adopt the baby"she said.

"You'll do that"I ask.

"Yeah, I want to have another baby"she said smiling.

"Okay"I said.

I think it's a good idea to give kailee the baby. I don't have to kill it plus Mario can shut up about it and be happy. Everything seems to come to plan.