Walking Away From Everything

Chapter 39

I pack up my bags ready to move on from everything. This life ain't for me and the kids. I decided to move somewhere far from Mario.  Probably Texas. Become a register nurse.

Your probably wonder, well how come Mario don't know your moving. He aint here. Like Frank said probably fucking some girl while I'm here with the kids and shit. I'm just done with everything. He lied to me and said that the boys and Marco was gone be here and take care Frank but instead, I faced my fears and took cared of him myself.

"Alicia"I called her name. She came to the my room with a bag of chips. "Is your stuff pack?"I ask.

"Yes mommy"she said. I nod my head grabbing a couple of stuff from the cabinets.

After packing my stuff and the girls stuff, i called a cab to pick me up from the house. A few minutes later the cab pulled up. I put my stuff in the trunk and got in ther car.

"Where to?"the man ask.

"Airport"I said. He pulled off away from the house driving off.

"Mommy, why we leaving daddy?"Alicia ask.

"Mommy can't take it anymore with daddy. We're moving to Texas"I said. 

"Texas. Why texas?"she looked confuse.

"That's where the pretty horses are and the cows"I smile while rubbing her hair.

"Ohhhh, cows"she smile. I look down at my phone seeing a text from Mario.

Babe😍💍

B- wya?

I didn't answer it. I just deleted his number and went on with my life. 

I need to go on with my life and take care my babies. My dumbass was a sucker for Mario. Everyone was. But i wad deeply in love with him. Had kids for him. But when i move to Texas, Ima be a better person. Cause this wasn't no Real Love.

This was Fake Love.

The end.