Wires

Chapter 30

Me and Mario was on the couch watching TV. Well I was watching TV, he slept on my legs. I was still kind of confuse. Frank didn't call me not text saying anything about the baby or do he want to see me. So maybe he don't care about this baby anymore.

I look at the tv seeing a red light blinking. What the hell is that? I sat up a bit looking at it. Is this a.....

Frank

Frank- I see your belly gotten bigger

Me- really Frank. You put cameras in my house

Frank- since I can't come to the house and stay with you, might as well watch you from a distance

Me- do you know about the lil teen being kidnap

Frank- Kaila, I don't even watch the news. Besides it wasn't me

Me- whatever Frank

Frank- so what you think it was me

Me- people like you would say something like that. So of course, I think it was you

I put the phone down and look at the TV. I then stick my middle finger at it and smirk to myself. Mario move a little then look at his phone.

"I have to pick up the girls okay"he said.

"I thought kailee was dropping them off?"I ask.

"Her car is broke"he grab his keys and wallet. "I'ma bring some shrimp pasta back okay"he said.

"Okay. Hurry back"he smile and walk out the door.

The house was now quiet. And I'm scared. What if Frank break into my house. I don't know.

"Seems like your alone"I heard a voice by the door. I look at the door seeing Frank with a devilish smile.

"W-What are you doing here?"I ask.

"I'm here to look at my baby"he walk up to the couch. He touch my stomach smiling. "My son will be born"

"What if it ain't a boy"I said.

"Oh it will"he smile. "It surely will be a boy"

"Frank get the fuck out my house"I push him away. He back up and smile at me.

"Okay fine"he said. "Where is your bathroom?"

"I'm not telling you"I said.

"Fine"he said. He walk slowly to the door opening it. "Tell me when the next baby appointment is"he walk out closing the door.

I stayed still for sec then sat on the couch putting my head into my hands. Why can't this shit just stop? My life been nothing but drama.