4.

2 days passed and you still haven't told anyone about Yoongi. You haven't bumped into him either. Not that you would, you never got out of the apartment ever since that night.

To take your mind off of what happened the other night, you grabbed your phone and searched up recipes.

You've been cooking so much lately that Jana's fridge has been filled completely.

This morning, you decided to make potato and onion pancakes. Jana woke up to the aroma of the freshly made pancakes waiting for her at the breakfast counter.

"You seriously need a boyfriend, like, right now, this is amazing," Jana commended you for a job well done.

Right at that moment, you heard someone knocking on your door. Your heart beat so fast that your hands started to shake a bit.

"I'll get it," Jana stood up and walked to the door.

You could feel the sweat forming on your forehead and in the palm of your hands. What did he do to you? What's gotten into you?

"Who is it?" You were so pale that Jana had to rush to your side to check on you.

"Y/N.. why are you so cold, and pale," You could hear the worry in her voice so you lied to her.

"I was watching this documentary last night about thieves knocking on doors and killing people so, yeah," you said, trying to sound very convincing.

"Good God, y/n. You should stop watching those things and maybe go out for a walk in the park or eat out! And don't worry, the caretaker just told me about the new policy. We're allowed to have pets here now," she smiled at the last bit.

"That's great. I want a dog but I should buy a house first. A house with an actual backyard," you replied.

"No. You know what you need? You need a boyfriend. You need a boyfriend to marry, and then get a house. And a puppy," you knew she was joking but the thought of having someone to call yours was inviting.

Today was another quiet day for you. You spent the whole day listening to Yoongi's song that you've fallen in love with so much. His face haunts you no matter what you do. All you did today was write in your journal. And again, you wrote about Yoongi. How can you say that you like someone when you barely know the person? But then again, when was life even fair, right?

Since Jana's at work, you forced yourself to get out of the unit. There's an old record shop close by and a little restaurant beside it.

You grabbed your purse and made your way to the shop. As you walked past Yoongi's unit, you couldn't help but remember.. his skin, his gaze, how it tortured you. It wasn't the bad kind of torture. But it wasn't good either.

The alley from your building to the record shop seemed sketchy. Since you were in between the city and the country, there were much less cars and people. At this hour, you could barely see anyone in the streets. I mean, who decides to go to a record shop at 11pm for no reason? Your spontaneity scares you sometimes.

Upon entering the record shop, you come across a group of men. They're just about the same age as you are, some older. They obviously looked like trouble. The trip to the record shop was a bad mistake.

Right before one of the men could even speak, you bolted your way out and ran as fast as you can.

"Hey! Come back here, pretty girl! Have some fun," you heard one of them say. They were following you. One guy was running after you while the others just followed.

Fortunately, you made it to your building and security was there to stop the man following you. You didn't even look back. You pushed the button going up repeatedly and pressed 10 right away.

Your head was pounding and you looked like hell. You knew for a fact that something bad could've happened. You knew what they would do to you. And how you'd end up.

There were a million different thoughts in your head at that moment and you were scared to death. You didn't even realize who was holding you since your sight went full black.

You finally woke up.

You're fully clothed, in your own bedroom, with a glass of water, tea and, a piece of paper?

Took you back here. You were unconscious on the floor of the elevator. Again, I thought you were dead.

Y.

You knew exactly who it was.

It's already past 12 midnight and Jana's still out. You weren't worried, though. She knew this place like the back of her hand.

You couldn't sleep. You were still scared. You had no one to trust, but him. The problem is, he wasn't yours to entrust yourself with.

After minutes of contemplating on whether or not you should talk to him, you found yourself walking towards the elevator.

"The only place that seems peaceful tonight, I guess," you thought to yourself.

You sat by the pool with your feet in the water. Doing so gave you time to think.

"So, you're alive," said a familiar voice.

"No, actually I'm dead," you replied. Yeah, you're dead. How can you not die inside when a guy like him tries to talk to you?!

He sat down next to you. He also dipped his feet in the water. What a time to be alive.

"Thanks," you muttered under your breath.

You didn't say anything after that but he already knew why you thanked him.

"Okay," he replied. You knew he wasn't much of a talker but one word replies really get to you. Is that all he can say?

"You know me," he said in a deep voice.

"Yeah, I know you. I listen to your songs. I listen to BTS. Really love the songs, by the way," you said.

"That's all?"

You looked at him and raised an eyebrow. To your surprise, he raised an eyebrow back at you too. What a sassy boy.

"We have a concert, tomorrow night," he said.

"That's cool," At that point, you really lost it. You didn't have a back up plan and you didn't know what to say. You internally cursed at yourself for answering that way.

He got up and prepared himself to walk away. You were embarrassed and you didn't even look at him when he stood up.

Before he walked away, his hand rested on your shoulder. He spoke once again.

"Watch,"

He just gave you 2 tickets. What is up with this guy? And what is happening?

Little did you know that Min Yoongi was watching you from afar. A smirk formed but later on, turned into a gummy smile. He was being nice to you. And that was unusually genuine.