39.

Y/N's POINT OF VIEW

"To the most beautiful one,

It's me, the love of your life. I am writing this because I know that the ride back home would take about a day, and I know that your eyes won't be able to handle the tears so.. Jagi, do yourself a favor and look in the mirror while reading this. It takes exactly 9 steps from our room to the full-length mirror in the bathroom so drag your feet with you, now.

I say this all the time but let me say it again. I love you, Y/N. I love you even when you snore loudly at 2am. I love you even when it takes you forever to take a dump, that I really have no choice but to go next door and take a shit there. I love you even when the rice you make turns out really, really soft. I love you even when my brothers smother you with hugs and you just stand there, enjoying it. (Fuck it. You are mine only. Better stay in your lane, girl.) I love you even when you blast someone else's songs in the shower and not mine. That's why I never shower with you. You lose yourself too much while listening to other people when the only one you should lose yourself to is me. I'm kidding. But, yeah. I'm actually not.

I could go on about how much I love you but that would take forever and my hand would fall off if I even tried. But, I love you, so much. Please know that you can call me anytime you want to. My woman gets to do whatever other people cannot. So, please. If you want to spam me with the sound of your snoring, do it. By all means, Jagi. I just want you to know that I will be whatever and whoever you need.

Jagi, I know you've been crying since you started reading this. I hope you're still wearing my jacket. I really planned to put it on you so that you could feel me with you while reading this. Don't cry too much. And, don't worry too much. I've marked my territory pretty well, and my loyalty belongs to you, and you only. So please, calm down.

It felt like we've made a lifetime's worth of memories in the past couple of weeks, and I'll always remember everything. I never really got to thank you for everything you've done for me and to me. Y/N, thank you.

Thank you for coming into my life. You are beyond perfect to me always.

I wrote this while you took a long shower this morning. Thank you for taking forever in there, couldn't have done it without your slow ass. I'm kidding. I love you.

Tonight, you're sleeping alone again for the first time in a while. Don't worry. I got that covered. Within this week, Ronnie will come back and stay with you. Did you really think I'd leave my woman alone that easily? Never. Your best friend loves you so much, Jagi. That's why she agreed to stay with you for the meantime. But, I love you more. I still win.

I'm going to stop here since you're probably a mess right now. I love you, Jagi. I miss you too much already. Please take care of yourself and remember to sleep well, and take your vitamins everyday. Be a strong one, Jagi. I'm fighting for you just as much as you are for me. So please, please be okay. I'll see you again in no time. I'll call you everyday and as much as I can. Please have faith in me.

Saranghae, Jagi. I can't wait to hold you close again. Be safe, my clumsy girl. Take care.

From the Best You've Ever Had

P.S Please take care of my jacket."

Reading Yoongi's letter made me miss him even more than I already did. On the car ride to the airport, he gave me his jacket, and told me to take care of it until he comes back. Yoongi left the letter on my bed back at Jana's place. I've never met someone like him. And, I guess that's what makes everything better. He was, is, and always will be, the best thing that has ever happened to me.

It's been about 5 hours since their plane took off and the anticipation is killing me. Trying to forget the pain for a while, I went on my laptop to check my emails. At times, I would forget that I still had a life to get back to. My reality is not exactly what I want it to be. And, it sucks sometimes. But, I'm thankful

After hours and hours of waiting, my eyes gave up on me. I fell asleep. I knew I was dreaming but even in my dreams, the nightmare of losing the man I loved was still haunting me. And I knew for a fact that it won't stop haunting me until the day I see him again.

*the morning after*

"Did you miss me, Y/N?"

A familiar voice spoke from behind me. Tossing and turning under the warm, fuzzy blanket, I turned around only to see a friendly face. Thank God.

"RONNIE!"

I stood up and threw myself at her, roughly. I was relieved to know that my best friend was here, and that I wasn't alone. A wave of emotions washed over me and in an instant, a tear escaped my eye, just like that. There was no denying now; I felt hollow without the piece that fit me perfectly in every nook and cranny. Ronnie felt that, too. We always understood the other even without saying a word.

Looking at her, tears began filling her eyes, slowly. I knew she wanted Jimin. She wanted to be with him, and she wanted to know him. But the difference between us is that, while I put my heart at risk every single day, preparing for the worst and praying that Yoongi and I make it through, Ronnie walked away from Jimin without trying. And, I get that. I understand her. Her walls were built high up for a reason. But I know for a fact that cracks formed when she met Park Jimin. And, cracks? They leave you open, and wanting something, or someone to fill in the gaps.

We sat down on the bed and cried our hearts out for a while. The pain of missing someone is definitely one of the worst feelings ever. We both knew that. We both understood that.

"He'll come back to you, Y/N," Ronnie said. Her face lit up when I smiled at her. "I know he will. Trust him, because I trust him and I trust you, Y/N," she added.

"I know," I replied. "Thanks Ronnie, for every fucking thing.. thanks,"

Ronnie punched me in the arm and laughed. "I got you, always. You know that," she answered. We laughed at each other and decided to clean the room. Suddenly, my phone rang.

My heart started beating faster and faster as I picked up the phone. Ronnie and I looked at each other, a smile tugging at her lips.

"I told you so," Ronnie said, as she walked out of the room. She was right.