12.

Y/N's POINT OF VIEW

*the morning after your encounter with Yoongi and Jimin*

The sun peeked through my window as I pulled up the blinds. It was a bright and sunny day. The perfect day. But my idea of perfect consists of clouds, a little sunlight, and rain. I had a different kind of perfect. Ronnie was still sleeping soundly. Quietly shuffling my way out of bed, I remembered everything that happened last night.

Ronnie taking a picture with Jimin, and I, sitting outside the unit with Yoongi. My life has just begun. No doubt about that.

Since the weather's perfect for a stroll, I got ready first thing in the morning. I put more effort on myself today than usual. I wore a flimsy, long-sleeved blouse and black shorts. After getting ready, I went back to my room. Finally, Ronnie has woken up.

"Morning," I greeted her with a grin on my face.

"You're ready to go out, you did't even wake me up," she replied. Her eyes were puffy and her hair was all over the place.

"I'll wait for you, don't worry," I said. After fixing my bed, I headed out to the kitchen to make breakfast. Jana was just about to leave when I saw her. She had prepared breakfast for us already. I wish I could let her stay at home for a while, but I understand that once you start working, there's no way out anymore.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry, I have to leave now, you'll be fine, yes?" Jana almost spilled her coffee all over her shirt. She was really in a hurry.

"Of course, be careful, see you tonight," I gave her a hug and sent her off. Before I could even lock the door, someone knocked.

Surprise, surprise.

"Uh, can I come in?"

What was he thinking? It's only 9am!

"Sure.. do you, uh, need anything?" I asked.

Yoongi sat on the same bar stool he used to sit on and tapped his fingers on the counter. He must've woken up on the wrong side of the bed today. But, that shouldn't matter to me.

I could feel his gaze piercing through my soul from behind. How could a man in a hoodie and pajama bottoms have this effect on me?? Am I insane?

"Just wanted to see you," he said. A gasp escaped my lips. I don't understand him.

"Oh," was all I could say. I got a mug from the cupboard and immediately made coffee for Yoongi. I think he likes coffee. He smells like coffee all the time. I handed him the mug after. Should I make him something?

"Y/N, I dreamt of Jimin, we were– OH MY GOD, YOU'RE HERE," Ronnie still had a towel wrapped around her head when she came out of the room. She didn't expect to see Yoongi. Neither did I.

"He probably dreamt of you, too," Yoongi told Ronnie. He didn't look at her, though. His eyes were fixed on me.

"I'M GONNA GO BACK TO THE ROOM FIRST, GUYS, OKAY, BYE," Ronnie bolted to our room and slammed the door shut. I could just imagine how red her face had gotten.

For about 5 minutes, the place was dead silent. I was making fried rice and Yoongi was just.. observing. Do friends really do this?

"Favourite colour," Yoongi broke the silence.

"You're asking me?" I said.

He stood up and walked closer to me. He was about a ruler's length away from me.

"No, I'm asking the onions you're chopping," I like how cool sarcasm sounds when it comes from him. I didn't realize that I was slicing through air, when Yoongi grabbed my hand and put the knife down for me.

"Are you trying to infect us with your blood? You almost cut your finger, idiot," he called me a what????!!

"EXCUSE ME???" I puffed my chest out and held my head up high. That really didn't add much because even if I tiptoed, he would still be towering over me. I get it, I'm short.

"Pay attention to what you're doing, don't worry about me," he placed his hands on my shoulders and looked down. "Be careful,"

I couldn't find the right words to say. Was he always like this? For some reason, I could never find the guts to admit that his arrogance and his sarcasm was a bit attractive.

Turning my back at him, I proceeded with my task. Does he not have work to do today?

"Not busy today?" I asked, still avoiding eye contact. I might just end up chopping my finger off if I tried to look at him.

"Later," was all he said. He sat down on the bar stool. He was looking at me. Again.

"Answer my question," Yoongi's face looked even more serious. Does this boy have issues? Or was his face really like that?

"I like warm colours, but it depends on my mood" I answered. "You?"

"Black, white," his voice was raspy and that was hella attractive for a guy in animated pajama bottoms.

We continued asking each other questions. For a famous person, he was doing well. Although at times, he would frighten me, he turned out to be a good listener.

Since Yoongi must have forgotten that this isn't his unit, I asked him to have lunch with me. Ronnie was still in our bedroom. What she said unknowingly in front of Yoongi was enough to shut her up for days on top of days.

While having lunch, Yoongi and I still asked each other questions.

"Do you watch K-Dramas?" He asked.

"Yes, of course. I've watched Boys Over Flowers and Hwarang. Isn't Kim Taehyung a part of that show?"

"Yeah, do you like that show?" He asked.

"I do, and your friend's acting was good!" I exclaimed in delight. It was true. Kim Taehyung did an amazing job.

Once both of us were done eating, I picked up the plates and cleaned them. Yoongi was still sitting down. I hope he enjoyed lunch.

"What's your favourite movie?" Yoongi then, asked.

"As of now? Tazza : The Hidden Card," I love that movie so much.

"Ahh! I know that! T.O.P from BIGBANG is the male lead, right?" He was getting even livelier now. That makes me happy.

"Okay, uh, what's your favourite Korean food?" Again, asking me.

I haven't really tried a lot of Korean food but I do love Jjajangmyeon.

"Seafood Jjajangmyeon," I replied.

"Okay, uh, I need to go, thanks," Yoongi stood up and stopped in front of me. My eyes were at the same level of his chest. Why was he acting all weird? And why did he have to leave all of a sudden?

It was awkward standing for a while. But he gave in. I gave in. We both did.

Yoongi gave me a hug and trailed off.

"See you," he whispered in my ear before he left. He cleary doesn't know how he affects me.

Another day, another surprise from Min Yoongi.