21.

Y/N's POINT OF VIEW

It's been about a week since Yoongi and I confessed to each other. We've been spending so much time together and with the boys. Jana met Yoongi for the first time as well, and as awkward as it was, they hit it off and became friends. Only, Yoongi was always reserved. He would only be dorky and talkative in front of me, which I understand greatly.

Ronnie and Jimin on the other hand, have been getting really close... REALLY close. Regardless of how inseparable those two have gotten, I know for a fact that Ronnie will stay the same, supporting her forever bias, who might even end up as her husband if they ever decide to go onto the next level. Who the hell knows, right? A girl can dream.

Yoongi and I had plans this afternoon. Since we couldn't go out in public, we decided to meet up by the pool upstairs. The place where everything started. Something I won't forget.

Stepping into the shower, the warm water from the shower head calmed me down. It was relaxing. For the past week, I've always been around people. The Bangtan boys, to be specific. I had doubts about them the first time I met them. I was afraid that they'd reject me but I've grown very fond of them. Jin, whom I thought would be dead silent most of the time, was actually bubbly on his own. He even taught me how to make my own Jjajangmyeon! Whoever marries Seokjin would be so lucky. Namjoon? Well, after watching a video of him chopping an onion, I don't think I'd be comfortable with him in the kitchen. Poor boy, almost cut his thumb off. He's been very nice to me, actually. I feel quite dumb whenever he talks to me, though. Namjoon is really intelligent. Hoseok is an actual ray of sunshine. The first time I met him, he pulled me in for a hug right away. "No wonder Yoongi hyung is all worked up whenever he mentions you," I remember Hoseok tease when we first met. So far, getting to know the Hyung line was amazing.

The Maknae line, however, is a different story. It's like having children and brothers at the same time. Meeting Jimin a few weeks back was definitely unforgettable. How his basket pierced through my hip was the cherry on top of it all. Jimin and I have gotten pretty close as well. He usually comes by for breakfast with Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook. It wasn't my apartment to begin with but Jana didn't mind having beautiful men over at her place at all. She even let Taehyung sign the box of her Gucci perfume. Things between Ronnie and Jimin have been going pretty fast but very smoothly. I'm glad that they've bonded with each other. Who knew that my best friend, the person I love as much as myself, would one day wake up to her sleepy bias, waiting for her at the breakfast table? I just hope none of them would end up brokenhearted. Taehyung, on the other hand, was an absolute sweetheart. He would always ask me to teach him how to speak in English properly and I love that he's very eager to learn. He was very affectionate towards everyone. No wonder everyone loves him. Lastly, the maknae himself, Jungkook. Meeting him way before I met the others, excluding Jimin, made everything easier. He would always sit next to me and ask me questions. I feel like a real Noona whenever Kookie's around. They're all soft-hearted.

The last thing I wanted to think about was them, leaving. Yoongi, leaving. It sucked to know that after they leave, we may never be able to experience this ever again. In about 2 weeks or less, I would have to say goodbye to the boys. I would have to say goodbye to Min Yoongi, and potentially, even my feelings.

"Don't cry, you bitch," I told myself as I rinsed the shampoo off of my scalp. Water dripped from my hair but I knew that my tears were flowing down as well. I was attached to a source I never even thought I'd be attached to.

Finishing off, I slowly dried myself up and wrapped myself in my robe. I put my hair up in a towel, not wanting to have water dripping down on the floor. Clueless, I opened the door to my room, only to find Jimin laying on my bed. He was startled and threw a pillow at me.

"OH MY GOD, I'M SORRY Y/N–"

"YOU NEED JESUS," I swore under my breath as Jimin hurriedly picked up the pillow on the floor.

"What the–" Ronnie almost dropped her glass at the sight of my encounter with her bias. "We were having a heart to heart talk, I didn't think you'd be done right away," She had embarrassment written all over her face. Ronnie had a point, though. I always take a long time taking in the shower. Not today, obviously.

"Okay, well.. uh, can I atleast get dressed first before I give you two privacy? Several body parts are shivering at the moment, please and thank you," I said, making my way towards the dresser. Jimin hopped off the bed and left the room quickly. Ronnie stayed behind for a moment. Shutting the door behind her, she sat on the edge of the bed.

"You know, I have a few days left before I–"

I threw myself at Ronnie and started to cry. Knowing that soon enough, everyone I loved would have to leave, I let my tears stain her shirt and clung onto her for dear life. Ronnie hugged me back even tighter.

"Shut up, Ronnie. You know I hate it when people leave," I was struggling now, trying to catch a breath while holding my best friend close to me. "People who leave, never really come back," I sighed.

"You think I don't know that? For fuck's sake, Y/N. Been each other's best friend for more than a decade now. What makes you think that I won't come back... get your head out of your ass and trust me, will you?" Ronnie spat, as her tears made its way down her face.

"I hate you," I answered, a smug grin forming on my face. I pulled away and fake punched her arm.

"You're too emotional right now. You're PMS-ing," she wiped the tears off of her face. "But you might want to prepare yourself, too," Ronnie continued.

"And why is that?" I asked.

"You might feel.. things.. because of your PMS, like for example," she stepped back. "A to tha G to tha U to tha st.. D!" Ronnie was so done. I wasn't having it. This bitch.

"EXCUSE ME, MISSY! And you call yourself a child of God?!" I hissed.

"Come on, Y/N. Don't think I don't notice anything. And, Jimin tells me things that you might never know," she let out an evil laugh before reaching for the door.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT," I was so curious to know.

"Agust D, up in your V–" she already took a step out of the room when I yelled back at her.

"SHUT UP, YOU KNOW YOU WANT JIMIN'S, YOU UNHOLY CREATURE–"

"YES I DO AND I'M GONNA GET IT!" Ronnie yelled back, completely unaware of the figure standing behind her.

"Ronnie..." Jimin trailed off, his eyes wider than ever. Well, Ronnie's on her own now.

"BYE," I chuckled, shutting the door behind me to get dressed. I wonder what'll happen next.