18.

YOONGI's POINT OF VIEW

It was already 2am and I still haven't slept. My mind was too preoccupied to even think about sleeping. Hours ago, I invited Y/N over at my place to "hang out", completely forgetting that I was supposed to tell her that it was a date. I guess she caught up with that, shortly after I brought the whole kitchen out and dimmed the lights to watch a movie. To be honest, I'm quite proud of myself for pulling it off. Asking her to hang out and making an effort to prepare was a lot of work but if there's one thing that I've learned in the past years, it's that you should never settle for a hundred percent if you know for a fact that you can go the extra mile.

Y/N was worth the extra mile. Even more.

Seeing her sleeping soundly on my bed was a bit disturbing if you think about it but it was also something I was very curious to know about. No, not like that.

I've always wanted to know her. There was no doubt about that. But I also wanted to know who and what she is at 3am, when the world is asleep with her, and at 3pm, when she wakes up from her nap, if she takes naps. I want to know if she snores, and if she talks in her sleep. I want to know if she twitches while she's dreaming, and if she cries whenever she has nightmares. It's not something people would expect from Suga or Agust D. This is purely me. This is purely Min Yoongi.

Careful not to wake her up with any sudden movements, I slowly slid my way off of the bed and made my way to the kitchen. I wasn't going to sleep anytime soon so I might as well fill myself up to keep me alive.

To my surprise, Jimin and Ronnie were passed out on the couch. They were on opposite sides, though. I'm pretty sure that Jimin really likes her. From what he's been telling me, Ronnie's his exact opposite. For some reason, I believe that opposites do attract. It doesn't always work out for everyone but I stand by my belief.

I walked over to check if Ronnie was fast asleep. She was. She had a jacket over her. I recognized the jacket instantly. It was Jimin's.

"Hyung," Jimin said lazily. He scratched his head and stood next to me. I looked at him while he smiled at the sleeping figure in front of us.

"You like her, don't you?" I asked in a very low voice.

"I guess you can say that," he smiled. "Yeah, I do. She's really cute," Jimin continued, his gazed still locked at the sleeping figure.

I took soft steps all the way to the kitchen and Jimin followed. We both needed a drink.

Grabbing two glasses, I poured milk in each one and handed the other glass to Jimin. His hair was in complete disarray, his shirt was wrinkled, but his face was bright enough to blind you. It was obvious that he was happy.

"Can I ask you something?" Jimin said. He had a milk moustache and he probably didn't know. I shook my head at his innocent foolishness and looked at him.

"Yeah," I answered, bringing the rim of the glass up to my lip, right after.

"I know you don't like being pressured with questions that you, yourself, can't even answer but let me ask you, do you like her?"

I bit my lip and looked down. When was the last time I've felt this way? A long, long time ago. Am I scared? Yes. Do I regret it? Not at all.

"Jimin, I like her. I like her a lot, you don't even know," I stopped to catch a breath. Being open about my personal life was something I was never fully comfortable with but Jimin always understood me. "But I'm scared that I'd hurt her. You know that. We both know how this ends," I wasn't one to shed tears easily but sometimes, people who have been trained to resist wanting something they should be allowed to want, breaks down, too. Y/N was the only person who made me feel like this. Resistance is just a word whenever she's in the picture.