36.

Y/N's POINT OF VIEW

"You're gonna love Holly, just wait," Yoongi said while scrolling through his phone's contact list. He tapped the video call icon beside his Eomma's name and patiently waited for her to pick up. He missed her, and his precious Holly. Yoongi brought the cup of coffee to his lips and enjoyed his staple drink.

"Eomma," Yoongi waved a hand at his mother. She was grinning from ear to ear when she saw me, and I couldn't help but feel special. She wore a purple robe and had pink rollers in her hair. Eomma aged beautifully.

"Y/N! Annyeong! How are you? I hope my son isn't being too stubborn!" Eomma chuckled as she took her rollers off one by one. "He's a little moody at times, but you can just yell at him or stare him down if you're really annoyed, and he'll eventually stop,"

"Eomma, I'm listening," Yoongi said, knitting his eyebrows together and giving his mother an intense death glare. Eomma Min shot him back with an even deadlier stare, and Yoongi was humbled right away. He may be a tough one but never as tough as Eomma Min. "Mianhae, Eomma," Yoongi apologized. Eomma laughed and looked back at me.

"I'm great, Eomma. I hope you're doing fine as well. And, don't worry about Yoongi. He's.. well, he's alright, I guess," I answered.

"See, sometimes, you just have to look at him like that. Do you want to see Holly?" she asked.

"Of course," I answered. Eomma nodded and walked towards what I assumed to be, was their living room. She sat on the couch and angled the phone to a certain position to see the background clearly. There he was. The cute and well-loved Holly.

"Ah, there's my little cutie," Yoongi cooed as the adorable pup barked at the sight of his owner. Holly must've missed Yoongi so much and vice versa, that the two looked at each other for a while, completely shutting the world out. "Holly, be nice to Eomma and Appa, and Hyung, okay?" Yoongi added. Holly barked and jumped with his short legs, as if letting Yoongi know that he really understood everything he said. "Holly, I miss you! Holly, I miss you!"

Eomma smiled sweetly upon seeing the loving exchanges between Yoongi and Holly. "Are you not going to introduce your girlfriend to Holly? Ah, Min Yoongi. I did not raise you that way–"

Pulling me against his body, Yoongi kissed my cheek softly, making me blush at his sudden gesture. "Holly! Holly, look! She's your Eomma! You have an Eomma now," Yoongi exclaimed. The little pup on screen tilted its head to the side, acting all cute and irresistable.

"Kyeopta!" I said loudly. Yoongi has been teaching me how to speak in Korean, and I think it's paying off, little by little. A good teacher, indeed. A handsome one, too.

"Saranghae," Yoongi whispered. Eomma cleared her throat the moment she saw her son burying his face at the croak of my neck.

"Well, seems like you two have things to do today, so I'll call you tomorrow before you go to the airport and before your flight. Josimhaeyo," Eomma waved goodbye at us.

"Saranghae, Eomma. Josimhaeyo," Yoongi bid his mother goodbye. I waved a hand at her, and Yoongi ended the call shortly after.

"Jagi," Yoongi said in a low voice. He wrapped his arm around my waist and stroked my cheek with his thumb. "I don't want to leave yet," his voice shook slightly. "I don't ever want to leave you," Yoongi's voice cracked.

"Hey," I answered, leaning in to kiss him softly on the lips. "Just a few months, Jagi.. then we'll go and spend Christmas together in Daegu–"

"But I don't want to wait for months.. I don't think I can stand not waking up with your leg over mine, and not sleeping next to you," he said grumpily. By God, I love Min Yoongi.

"Mhm, what else?" I teased.

"Your scent.. your ugly morning face–"

"PABO–"

"Your ugly morning face that I still love so much.. you, stealing my shirts all the time, that I have to borrow clothes from Jimin sometimes because everything else is already used.. the food you make for me, and how you still eat the food I make even if it isn't really the best.. I really like it whenever we eat together–"

"Aww, Jagi. I do too–"

"But, I like eating you the most–"

"HEY!" I cried out, hitting Yoongi's chest so hard that he coughed a few times after letting go of his hold on me. Serves you right, Mister.

"Oh, come on, Jagi. You know you'll miss me and the things I do to you, too–"

"Why am I even dating you,"

"Because you don't have a choice, and because you can't resist me. I'm Min Yoongi, in case your pretty little ass forgot," he smirked, with his head up high. A cocky boy. But, I love him.

"You're right," I said, pushing him gently against the counter. "Can't resist you," I slid a hand under his shirt and slammed my lips onto his, passionately. Yoongi's fingers trailed its way down my back and the subtle tease sent extreme shivers down my spine. Not pulling away from the heated kiss, Yoongi dragged me back to the bedroom and pinned me against the wall. All of his clothes and luggages were scattered on the floor, leaving us with not much room to move around.

The long and steamy makeout session ended when Yoongi and I heard a knock on the door. Privacy really is, a privilege.

"Why the fuck do people decide to knock on the fucking door when we're about to have sex– god damn it!" Yoongi spat angrily. I laughed at his annoyance and kissed his cheek while buttoning my shirt. He walked out of the room without a shirt on, revealing his bare chest. Following him quickly to the door, I tried to keep a steady breathing pattern and also tried my best to act normal.

"What do you want–" Yoongi asked, immediately interrupted by a surprised Hoseok and a smirking Namjoon. I hid behind Yoongi whose hand reached for the small of my back while speaking to his brothers.

"Uh, Yoongi hyung, we just wanna remind you, that we're leaving tomorrow at 5pm, and uh–"

"Hobi's dropping his mixtape soon and he needs your help with it, but don't worry," Namjoon said, cutting Hoseok off. "We know you guys are about to beat each others bodies up right after this conversation so we'll just discuss mixtape details on the plane. Sounds good? And hello, Y/N. I know you're behind our beloved hyung. Use protection–"

"Yeah, yeah, and thanks for your consideration, Namjoon-ah. We appreciate it," Yoongi smirked, leaving me with a blank expression on my face. "But we have things to do, so.. yeah. And uh, don't worry about your mixtape, Hope. Daebak," Yoongi gave Hoseok a thumbs up. "I'll see you guys tomorrow," Yoongi waved a hand at the boys and shut the door behind him. Locking the door, he grabbed me by the waist and nibbled on my ear.

"If I'm not going to see you for months, I might as well just make up for all the times I won't be able to do this to you," he breathed heavily.

"I'll miss you, Jagi–"

"Wanna know how much I'll miss you? Fine," Yoongi pulled my legs up and carried me to our bedroom. He laid me down gently on the bed, and hastily unzipped his pants.

"I'll show you."