23.

YOONGI's POINT OF VIEW

"I'm kidding," I spoke, trying to break the silence while boarded on the elevator. "Your lips aren't THAT crusty," Emphasis on THAT, I looked over at Y/N who probably had no intention to speak to me or whatnot. I poked her cheek in hopes to see her smile. Or even look at me. She didn't smile. Instead, she gave me a death glare.

"Hey," I cooed. Her eyes softened upon hearing the tone of my voice. Y/N's hair was wet and all over the place. It covered half of her face, so I tucked a handful of hair at the back of her ear. She smiled lightly at the gesture.

"Why are you quiet," I asked. I couldn't bear knowing that I've upset her.

Finally reaching our floor, I let her out first and then followed. She still remained silent. Thoughts ran continuously in my head. What have I done to her? What can I do to make her feel better? I was never really like this to anyone except for my family, the boys included. I've grown too fond of Y/N that all I could ever think about is seeing her the next morning whenever I go to bed at night. There was something about her that made me like this. Whatever the fuck that is, I have no regrets. I just hope she doesn't regret meeting me as well.

We took slow steps to her apartment unit. The walk was silent and awkward. Nearing the door to her unit, Y/N stopped and faced me. She had a blank expression on her face and that scared me off quite a bit.

Feeling the urge to touch her, I lifted a finger up to her cheek and stroked it gently. She leaned in a bit, feeling the warmth we gave off on each other as our flesh came in contact with one another. Y/N shut her eyes tightly.

"What's bothering you, tell me," I was desperate to know what was going on in her head. It wasn't just about liking her anymore. It never was, actually. It was more than that. It was about having her as a friend, a special person, and being there for her, whenever. She was the first one, in a long time, who got to know me more off-stage, and allowed me to be myself with her.

"Wanna talk over dinner?" Y/N asked. Her face lit up when I mouthed her a 'yes'. I knew for a fact that she would be an exception to everything. I'm not complaining at all.

"I'll come back, let me just go and change," I said, before we even got to enter the unit. She nodded, still, with a smile on her face. I ran back to my unit once she shut her door.

"Yoongi hyung," I heard someone say. It was night time, and darkness slowly took over the sky. The lights in the living room were not lit up as I didn't really expect them to be. Moving closer to the couch, I heard a shuffling noise from my side.

"J-jimin? JIMIN!" Looking at the boy who happened to be drunk on the floor, I grabbed my phone from the counter and immediately phoned Y/N.

After telling her what happened, we agreed to have dinner later tonight, once I've dealt with the piss-drunk Jiminie pabo, who was sitting on the floor.

Crouching down next to Jimin, I shook his shoulders and checked if he was warm. It wasn't likely of Jimin to do such thing. Unless he's out of his mind, which he probably is.

"Hyung, I k-kissed her," Jimin's breath smelled awful. I wonder how much he drank. But that's not important right now. "I kissed her and I feel bad because,"

"Because?" I asked, rubbing his back as he hunched over, hugging his stomach tightly as if he would blow chunks any moment now.

"B-because you can't just kiss somebody like that, even if you like them so much," he breathed out through his mouth, and directly at me. I felt my nostrils flare up as soon as his breath hit my face. "What the fuck," I cursed internally.