16.

Y/N's POINT OF VIEW

"Welcome," he said, opening the door for me. His apartment unit wasn't really different from Jana's. Upon entering, there were a few boxes stacked beside the first door to the left. That must be the pantry. The kitchen was right across the main entrance and the living room as just beside the kitchen. It was an open concept type of unit. A bachelor's pad, indeed.

"Uh, you can sit there," he said while pointing at the massive jetblack couch that rested against the wall. There were blankets placed on top, and a Kumamon stuffed toy.

"Be right back," Yoongi said as he made his way to the kitchen.

I sat on the couch, making myself comfortable. The curtains were closed, and the unit was dead silent. There weren't much things in his living room. Besides, they won't be here for long. I wish they had more time.. I wish he had.

The thought of Yoongi leaving definitely upset me. But, things happen for a reason. I guess I'll just make every moment count.

Yoongi came out of the kitchen, carrying a huge tray. There were two empty bowls, chopsticks, spoons, two mugs, a thermos bottle, and paper towels.

"One sec," he said, rushing back to the kitchen. He came back with a medium-sized pot and placed it on the coffee table. "Wait," he went back to the kitchen, again. He had two plastic bags with him.

"He must've prepared for this," I thought to myself. I appreciate his efforts.

Finally, Yoongi sat on the couch and crossed his legs. He snatched the Kumamon stuffed toy and put it beside him.

"Okay, Tazza 2?" He asked.

I nodded in response to what he said.

"Y/N," he grabbed a bowl from the tray and took the lid off the steaming pot. "I asked Jin hyung to make your favourite,"

My eyes teared up from the steam the pot gave off. The mouthwatering aroma of the jjajangmyeon made me starve so bad.

"Seafood," I muttered under my breath.

Yoongi got his chopsticks and added noodles into my bowl. He put a generous amount of jjajangmyeon, making sure that I had all the ingredients in the bowl. After putting some on mine, he added some into his bowl.

We started watching the movie.

"Is it good?" He asked without making eye contact. He must've loved the movie enough not to look at me.

"I love it. I have to thank Jin personally," I answered. He nodded and continued eating.

Halfway through the movie, Yoongi started to yawn. I couldn't really tell if his eyes were shut because the room was dark and strands of hair covered his eyes. I took the remote control and clicked pause. Slowly creeping up to check on Yoongi, a pair of hands caught my body and held my frame tightly. A gasp escaped from my lips after.

"First date, and you already want to kiss me? Didn't expect that from you," Yoongi's voice was raspy enough to drive me insane. Tightening his grip on me, I could see him smirk a little.

"What?! No! I was just checking if you were–"

A finger was pressed onto my lips to shut me up. I was already unable to move, yet with a touch of a finger, I became speechless. My cheeks were burning and my body was basically in flames as well.

Yoongi lifted his other hand and touched my cheek. How can a boy be so bold?!

"You're hot," Yoongi said, with his smirk fading away. He pursed his lips and looked me in the eye.

"EXCUSE ME?!" I raised my voice at him but he still didn't loosen his grip on me.

"Y/N, you're hot. I think you're sick, hold on," Yoongi carefully pulled away and ran to the kitchen. He turned the living room lights on as well. After a few minutes, he came back with a glass of water and freshly steeped tea.

I've never seen him like this before. But I couldn't dare to ask him if anyone else has seen this side of him, apart from me.

Min Yoongi. I guess I'm lucky to have seen him off-stage, bare-faced, and 100% himself. A guy I thought I'd never even meet, has bumped into me several times, befriended me, invited me over to his place and is now taking care of me. I don't think it could get better than that.

Yoongi wrapped two blankets over me and made sure to cover my feet. "Drink," he said as he handed me the cup of tea.

"C-can you dim the lights, p-please?" I asked. The heat my body was giving off was too much for me. I was numb and shivering.

"You're scaring me," Yoongi said, panicking.

"Shh, have you never been sick before? Tss," I said jokingly.

"What do you want me to do?" He asked. I could see the fright in his eyes and I no longer want to see it grow even more. I caressed his arm gently, trying to calm him down.

"Relax, it's nothing," I assured him.

"You're cold?" Yoongi asked. Beads of sweat trickled down his forehead.

"You'll always feel cold when you're sick,"

"Uhh, w-well, I m-mean," Yoongi stuttered. It's unlikely of him to stutter.

What happened next was unexpected.

Yoongi sat closer to me and pulled me into his arms. I was curled up in a ball but he still pulled me in. He rested his chin on my head and slowly rubbed my back.

I wanted to tell him off but I couldn't. A part of me wanted to refuse the gesture but a part of me also longed for it. Being held by someone was a wonderful thing but being held by Min Yoongi was a beautiful catastrophe.

A catastrophe that destroys your sanity but in the most beautiful way possible. His voice alone could keep me up for days, but could also put me into a deep and untroubled sleep. His eyes could burn holes in my soul but they could also mend whatever is broken. His existence alone, messes up my psyche.

"You don't have t-to," I whispered.

"Shut up," he raised his voice a bit. I could hear his heart beating wildly.

"I want to," he held me even tighter.

"I've always wanted to."