44.

*YOONGI'S POINT OF VIEW*

(9pm)

"My bump is getting bigger," Y/N said as she looked at her self in the mirror. With her hair sprawled all over her face and an oversized, used and abused shirt hanging loosely on her body, my child's mother pouted back at me.

"See!" She wanted me to agree with her, but I knew too well that if I said yes, she would overthink it and sulk in a corner, and cry over her big belly.

"You look beautiful like that," I told her. "You've always been beautiful, Y/N. But.. you look tired. Let's go to bed now, pretty girl. Our little baby needs to rest now, too. Come."

And with that being said, she slid under the covers and snuggled up against me. Her skin was perfectly soft, just how I remembered it to be the first time I felt her. I knew that the time I had with her was limited, and for the first time in my life, I want to be selfish.

"I love you, Y/N." I whispered.

She didn't move one bit, but her lips twitched and later formed a little smile.

"I know. I love you too, and the baby loves you too. Good night," she answered back and fell asleep in no time.

There was no denying that she changed me completely. I didn't think I would find something this pure and beautiful. Y/N came unexpectedly, but she's living proof that someone out there, no matter how far away from you, will come into your life, confuse you, leave you speechless, and give you the world you think you'd never imagine yourself being in. Y/N is my gravity. I guess, no matter where life takes us, no matter how circumstances pull her away from me and me from her, I will always fall back in her arms.

I'm not the pregnant one here, just saying.

(Morning after)

As expected, I woke up earlier than my woman. We agreed to have breakfast together with the boys and Ronnie before we go on a little road trip alone just to spend our last day together before our short vacation ends. After a warm shower, I went out to the kitchen to make myself a steaming cup of my favourite americano. Being the sweet boyfriend that I am, of course I had to steep some tea for my woman. She loves tea, but only decaffeinated though.

"Taehyung-ah," I greeted the man who was laying down on the couch. He was in deep thought, completely unbothered by my presence. Taehyung has been acting differently these past few days, but the conversation we had relieved my worries.

"Kim Taehyung, seriously, are you–"

"Hyung, they offered me a modeling career. GUCCI.. they want me to model for them. They called me this morning, and I haven't slept since then–"

Without hesitation, I ran towards Taehyung and gave him a hug. Fatherhood really changes you, huh.

"The fuck is going on in here?!"

Namjoon's eyes grew wide, and behind him were Hoseok and Seokjin, looking at Taehyung and I with warm smiles. Awkward? Absolutely.

"Taehyung?" I said, giving him the chance to tell his hyungs personally about GUCCI's offer.

"GUCCI wants me to model for them.. officially."

Taehyung wasn't sure about how they would take it, but deep down, I already know how the others would feel about it.

"Well," Seokjin spoke. He turned his back against us and walked to the pantry. With a loud voice, he spoke again. "ABOUT DAMN TIME THEY HIRE YOU! ABOUT DAMN TIME!"

Namjoon and Hoseok walked towards Taehyung and I, and gave our younger brother a tight hug and a congratulatory handshake.

"We knew it was gonna happen, Taetae. And now, it's not just a dream. You're actually modeling for them soon. We're very proud of you," Hoseok's encouraging words made Taehyung tear up a bit.

"You were born for this, you know?" I whispered.

"Thank you, all of you," Taehyung said.

After spending the first few hours of the morning with the boys, it was time for breakfast.

Or brunch, I should say.

Y/N and I planned our afternoon perfectly. I just hope that everything goes as planned.

"Can I come in?" I said, knocking on Y/N's bedroom door. I heard music and a bit of stomping sounds. She must be getting ready.

"No," she yelled. "I'm coming out in a second. Don't be impatient, Min Yoongi." Of course I had to do what I was told. She's got me wrapped around her finger but I want to wrap something else around hers, for good.

Y/N finally opened the door after minutes of waiting. She was really slow, ever since, but this time, even slower. It's like she didn't give a damn about the empty stomach's waiting for her at the dining room.

"You look pregnant," I said teasingly. I love annoying her sometimes. "Your bump is really getting bigger."

"Oh really? Well," she paused and rolled her eyes at me. "You might wanna look at yourself in the mirror. I guess I'm not the only one with a pregnant belly."

There and then, my phone rang. Someone special is calling, for a very important reason.

"Y/N," I called out. She sat next to Taehyung and Namjoon, who were busy touching her growing belly. She was so happy. Her face lit up every time she laughed, and there was nothing more in this world that mattered more to me than her.

"Yes?" She said, still in between the two boys. They loved her like family. I knew that they would adore her from the beginning. How couldn't they?

"Phone call, be right back."

Once I got settled inside Y/N's bedroom, door locked and everything, I took my phone out and spoke to a few important people and made sure that things were going well.

Today was a special day. I wanted it to be perfect, and nothing will ever get in the way.

"Oh wow," I said, taking a seat next to Y/N. Most of the guys were done eating but Hoseok, Taehyung, Ronnie and Y/N were still eating. The two pregnant ladies had to eat more, obviously. The two men, on the other hand, were talking about Taehyung's GUCCI contract. It was such a big moment for him, and we were all very proud of him. "You guys didn't have to leave a lot of food for me, thanks. I appreciate it." I said sarcastically. Everyone at the table chuckled. I guess they all starved to death, leaving me with a few pieces of meat, cold soup and some bread. It was still good, though.

After brunch and cleaning everything up, it was time to leave our little getaway. Y/N and I had somewhere else to go, while the others made plans of their own. We only had the whole day to ourselves, and after that, we're back on the road for God knows how long. I didn't want to waste time. Today is a special day for me, and hopefully, for Y/N.

With our bags packed and car trunk filled, I helped Y/N get in the car and drove away.

"It'll be like this from now on," I told her. Her hand was warm, and although I've held her hands so many times, the feeling of excitement never really goes away. I guess that's how it is when you love someone.

"Yeah?" She answered. Her eyes welled up with tears the more we drove away from the city.

"Just me and you, Y/N. It's our life now," I reassured her. "I promise, it'll be the best life you could ever imagine and more. Everything for you."

"I believe you."