40.

Y/N's POINT OF VIEW

"Yes, of course– no, I'm not mad at you, Yoongi. It's okay, trust me. It's fine, you don't have to explain– I know what you have to do. That's your job! I understand– no, I'm serious, Min Yoongi. I talk to Eomma everyday, and Ronnie's here all the time. Please. Listen to me, will you? Okay, you don't have to explain everything again, jagi. Please, not again. For fucks sakes, please listen to me! MIN YOONGI! IT'S OKAY," my head started throbbing after arguing with Yoongi for what seemed to be the millionth time today. Ever since he left, he's been really paranoid. Why? Because someone started spreading rumors about him sleeping with another woman, around the same time we were together in New York. I know the truth and I trust him, but he still doesn't believe that I am okay. After telling him that I had caught a flu, he couldn't stop blaming himself for it. I wish he didn't, because he's already too stressed out to even put the burden on himself.

"Yes, jagi. I take my vitamins everyday. I never skip meals. God, I even gained weight from eating three times a day! Or even more sometimes, but– oh, come on. Ronnie stuffs her face with food every single time I eat, I'm okay! I promise. Min Yoongi, if there's anyone who needs to take care of himself, it's you. Do you seriously think that I don't notice how much weight you've been losing? Every single time you call me, you sound so sick! Do you think I don't notice the bruises whenever you send me pictures of you guys at practice? I love you, Yoongi. Don't do this to yourself, please. It hurts me more than you think," the words just escaped my mouth like a murderer on the loose. "Jagi, they need you now. Don't worry about me, okay? I'll be here. I promise. Kill it out there, Min Yoongi. You always make me proud. Saranghae,"

It's been almost two months since I last saw Yoongi and I've decided to fly back home to get things done and be productive. Ronnie moved in with me to watch over me; obviously, under Yoongi's special request. I think she's staying here for good, too. She does have plans to move out and get her life rolling but I'm enjoying my best friend's company more and more everyday. I've been working 5 days a week for the past month and a half, and it makes me feel good about myself. I've been doing well, but lately, I've been feeling sick. Working most of the time definitely helps out with the agony of missing someone. But, the distraction doesn't always work when your heart is focused on the only one that matters.

"So," Ronnie spoke from behind her laptop screen. She found a job that lets her work from home, and so far, she's loving it. A lucky, lucky girl. "Everything okay with you and Yoongs now?" she asked. Ronnie knows that it's been tough but she never lost hope. For me and Yoongi, at least.

"Yup. You know, sometimes, you just have to pray for a fucking miracle and believe that you're worth creating a miracle for," I answered back. Ronnie's eyes never left her laptop screen but the tears forming in her eyes were too noticeable to just brush off.

"What's up," I asked, sitting next to her at the counter. She then sighed heavily, the strong scent of her coffee wafting in the air. Scrolling through her phone, she showed me something I thought I'd never see in a long time.

"OH, WHAT–"

"Just a few minutes ago. A little after Yoongi called you. I don't know, Y/N. Should I–"

"It's time, Ronnie. About damn time,"

Ronnie knew she had to do it. She had no other choice. It was time.

"Do you want me to–" I asked Ronnie, but was cut off immediately. I didn't even get the chance to finish my question. But I'm sure she knows what I wanted to say.

"Yes. I need your help here, Y/N. Please,"

"Okay. Hold on. You'll be okay," I said reassuringly. Pressing the call button on her phone, I proceeded to wait for the guest of honor on the opposite side of the phone call.

A moment of silence.

"Hello? Uh, Ronnie? Hey! It's–"

"It's Y/N, Jimin,"

"Oh, what.. well, hello, y/n–"

"Hello, Jimin. Ronnie's right here next to me, don't worry. But before I leave you guys alone to talk, I just wanted to say a few things. Is that okay with you or–"

"Of course, y/n. Please,"

Thoroughly explaining what has been going lately to Jimin was easy. For the most part, he remained silent. I knew he paid attention to everything I was saying. But I knew that he was dying to hear the words from Ronnie herself.

"Jimin, I'll still be here but Ronnie's going to speak now. You ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," Jimin answered. Looking at Ronnie, I knew she was on the verge of breaking down, but she had to face this. She had to face him. Well, via phone call, at least.

Clearing her throat before speaking up, Ronnie grabbed the phone from my hand gently.

"J-jimin, it's me, Ronnie. I'm–"

"I miss you, so much. Fuck it, Ronnie. Fuck this. I'm tired of waiting for you to come around whenever I try to get to you, but fuck everything, Ronnie. I miss you so much," a loud whimper erupted from the opposite side of the call. Jimin must have missed her so much to let his walls break like that. "I miss you too much that y-you're– fuck this. I miss you, God damn it, Ronnie,"

"I do, too. I really do, but–"

"Please don't walk away this time. Please talk to me," Jimin begged in desperation. I felt for the man, and wished them both the best from this day, forth. They're gonna need it.

"Okay. Okay, Jimin. This is important. And, I'm not blaming you or anything, okay?"

"Okay. Please tell me what's going on,"

Taking a big, deep breath, Ronnie mustered up the courage and spoke.

"I'm pregnant, Jimin. It's yours–"

There goes the canon.

"Wow, I'm lost for words– wow, a baby. How long have you been–"

"Yes, Jimin. Your child has been growing inside me for about 2 months. It's yours–"

"It's ours,"Jimin said calmly. I could tell that he was smiling, "Our baby, wow. I'm, I'm going to be an Appa.. wow,"

"Well, yeah.. it's.. ours. Ours," Ronnie's tears rolled down her face, but I knew that she was genuinely happy. Knowing when to leave, I stood up and left the room for the two to talk. Times likes this made my heart hurt. I wish Yoongi was here. But I understand that distance is always going to be the number one obstacle in our relationship but I love the man I know, and I trust him. I understand him. That's all that matters.

I knew for a fact that it was going to be a peaceful night at home, especially now, that my best friend isn't alone to unravel things, on this new chapter of her life.

I just hope everything turns out pretty well. Besides, it only gets better from here, right?