43.

* YOONGI's POINT OF VIEW *

The girl next to me in bed.

Her hair got shorter, the bags under her eyes got even darker, she lost so much weight, but she has never been so beautiful.

The mother of my child, Y/N.

I only had 3 days to spend with her, and after that, I won't be seeing her for another 3 weeks to a month. Seeing her for the first time in months was the best thing ever, but what makes it even better is the fact that half of me, and half of her, is growing inside of her now.

A year ago, I was in a completely different place in all aspects of life, but looking at Y/N while she sleeps so peacefully in my arms, makes me realize that all the pain I've felt before was worth it.

Carefully making my way out of bed, I looked at my person one last time before heading out to the living room. She really is, everything.

"Hyung," Taehyung spoke as he stood up from the couch. Seokjin, Hobi, and Kookie were all asleep on the huge sectional couch, while Namjoon dozed off on the recliner. Taehyung walked over to the kitchen and sat down on the bar stool.

"What's on your mind," I asked. I knew how Taehyung's mind worked, and from how he's been acting, I knew something was up. "Coffee?" I added, and Taehyung nodded quickly after my offer.

"It's going to be different now, hyung. Everything is different now," Taehyung said in a low, and shakey voice. He tapped his fingers on the counter and stared blankly ahead.

"Listen, Tae.."

Taehyung looked devastated about something, and I wanted to know why. After years of living together under one roof, I got to know him more, and to say that he's grown on me is an understatement.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Everything is different now. I don't say this a lot but sometimes, it scares me. It scares me whenever I think about how our lives have changed and how it's changing. I'm scared because I don't know how long this will last," Taehyung's voice cracked and I knew he was hurting inside. "I want everyone around me to remain happy, and I want all of us to have what we've always wanted and more, but–"

"But what?"

"But everything is different now, hyung. This stage we're at? It's like, a climatic experience. I just want us to experience this even a year or two from now," Taehyung's tears finally fell from his eyes. "I'm not talking about the attention, or other things, hyung. I'm talking about our happiness, our minds, our lives, what we love to do, and why we do it. I never want that to change. I never want to lose that. I never want to see any of you become upset or unsatisfied with life,"

"Taehyung-ah," I spoke softly, while handing him tissue paper to wipe his tears away. "Listen, okay? I know it's hard, adjusting to everything. Trust me, I don't even know what the future has for me. A year ago, I wouldn't have imagined that I'd be here with you guys, and that I'd be a father soon. I wasn't in a good place.. for a long time. That hurt me a lot. As scary as it is, things will change, and things will be different. But you know what? That's okay. Kim Tae Hyung, good days will come and so will the bad. You have no control over that, but you do have a say on how you're gonna react to it. If you feel this way again, come to me. If you feel this way again, Taehyung, remember why you started," I've had deep talks with Tae but this has got to be one of our deepest conversations ever.

"You are such a selfless man. You love everyone, and you know what? We all feel the same way for you," I said, while sipping my Americano from the cup.

"Gomawo," Taehyung said with a smile.

"Ne. Taehyung-ah, I'll wake Y/N up now. I'll be back," I nodded at him and walked back to Y/N's room. She was still fast asleep. I sat on the floor next to her side of the bed and rambled a bit. Whether or not she was listening, I didn't mind it. She is, after all, the only one that matters.

"Pretty, pretty girl.. are you tired? Has it been a tough year for you, huh? Aish, don't worry. Min Yoon Gi is here. You won't be alone from now on, and you don't have a choice,"

Talking to a sleeping figure is definitely better than not talking to anyone at all. I have so much to tell her, but I couldn't bring myself to do so.

"I want to know what's on your mind. I don't care, it could be anything! If you want to get your nails done, you can tell me. I'll pick a colour for you! Promise! And, and.. if you feel like you're craving for something but you don't know what, it's okay! I still want to know. Fuck, I wanna know what you're thinking about and what you're feeling.. you can even tell me if you have diarrhea! That's how much I love you, you know?"

Still frozen and peaceful in her sleeping position, I gently kissed her forehead and her nose. Looking at her in that moment felt heavy. Y/N struggled a lot just to keep up with me and my now, even more hectic life. But not once, did she complain. She was selfless, gentle, humble, loving and, the best part of it all, is the fact that she's also a work in progress.

"You," she mumbled as she tossed around in bed. A smile on her face was all I needed to get through it all. My pretty, pretty girl.

"About fucking time you woke up," I answered jokingly. I leaned in to kiss her, and the taste of her lips is just something I won't ever forget.

"Are they still here? Help me get out of bed, I'll make dinner for everyone," she said, tugging at the hem of my shirt. I pulled her up and dragged her to the kitchen.

"Ah," a lazy voice spoke from the counter. It was Jimin. That boy.. is something else.

"Why hello there, had fun?" Jimin winked at me and Y/N as we got closer to the kitchen. Both Y/N and I laughed at his greeting.

"I mean, yeah, we had fun. And you? Did you have fun breaking Ronnie's bed, and back? Or was it not enough? I mean, we're all awake now to hear–"

"MIN YOON GI, HYUNG!!!!!" Jimin yelled and cut me off.

Everyone bursted out in tears after seeing Jimin's face turn as red as a tomato.

"Karma's a bitch, boy!" I said loudly, poking Jimin's side. "Where's Ronnie, by the way?"

"Ronnie is here!" I heard a small voice from the pantry. Okay, we're all here. Full-house.

"What do you guys want for dinner? It's on us," Y/N said, grabbing a huge pot from the cupboard. "It's been a while since.. since we've all been together," she paused, then took out utensils from a drawer. I knew for a fact that she missed being around us so much. The boys got very close to her, and in the span of a few months that we spent away from each other, we all took it hard. And thank God, that isn't the case now.

"I think I know what I want to eat!" Jimin said loudly. He had that weird, but funny look on his face, which confused the fuck out of everyone in the room.

Seokjin didn't pay attention to Jimin, and went straight to the kitchen to assist Y/N with the cooking. Hobi followed and helped out as well. My pregnant girlfriend and her amazing helpers. But don't tell them I said that.

"What do you want to eat, Jimin?" Ronnie asked as she set up the huge dining table. It was spacious enough for all 9 of us to eat. As much as I wanted to help out, I was too focused on the love of my life.

"You," Jimin spoke.

"I think I'm gonna be sick–" Taehyung spat out and bolted to the bathroom.

"Uhh.. I'll take this young man to the room. Come on, Kookie. This place is filthy," Namjoon said, while grabbing Jungkook's arm gently. Our maknae didn't say a word but he was shook.

Everyone else ignored Jimin's inappropriate attitude. That's what you get, Park Jimin.

But I'm not gonna lie, I know exactly what I want for dinner.

I know who I want for dinner.