8.

** CHANGE OF POV's START HERE **

YOONGI's POINT OF VIEW (POV)

I wasn't sure about what I did earlier. Was I too harsh? Did I scare her? I was serious when I asked her if she was sick. I meant that in the most inoffensive way possible. And, I had to ask her why she always looked dead.. the girl really looked drained for some reason.

I just hope she takes good care of herself.

"So," Jungkook's voice desperately begged for an answer to his question that was yet to come.

"Who is she?" I already knew he was gonna ask that so I beat him to it.

"Hyung, are you reading my mind?" He asked.

"Her name is Y/N. She's the girl who stitched my arm up,"

"She lives here too, right?" Jungkook was really eager to know. I wouldn't blame him, though. Y/N was a mystery to me.

"Yeah, 3 doors down."

For the first time in a while, I wanted to say more about someone but I couldn't. I barely knew Y/N, but ever since she took care of me and sewed me up that day, I couldn't help but think of her. She was quiet but she wasn't unresponsive. She was quick. She knew what she was doing. And she was just like a novel to me. That was the best part of it all. But I know that that's just the tip of the iceberg.

I tried to reach out to her, and gave her tickets to our show. She went to the show, thankfully. I even had to do something for Jimin just so he could get me those tickets. I wanted to know her so badly.

Someone knocked on the door. It was Jimin.

Jungkook left and went to the other room to meet Taehyung. They both love photographs. I think they're planning to go out tomorrow to explore the city and take a lot of beautiful shots.

Since we rented 8 units, we had to split them so that our staff would also have a cozy place to stay at. 4 units for the 7 of us, and the other 4 are for the staff. 6 of the 8 units were 2-bedroom units and the remaining 2 were single units.

Of course I'd get the single unit.

But obviously, everyone barges into my unit every time.

Jimin and I were left alone in the living room.

"That was her, am I right?" Jimin was the only one who knew about everything that happened.

"Yes, that's her," the walking novel.

Jimin moved his shoulders back and forth with a perplexed look on his face.

"Yoongi-ah," Jimin said.

"What," I didn't know what he was going to say but I felt nervous about it.

"If you want to get to know someone, you don't just say their name and walk away," he cleared his throat before he continued. "And you don't just pin them to the wall and whisper in their ear.. that's different,"

How the hell did he know???

We made eye contact and we both understood.