46.

*NARRATOR'S POINT OF VIEW*

In the middle of nowhere, as it seems, the young couple braved the wrath of Mother Nature. The sky was grey and there were no vehicles on the road they were taking. What was supposed to be a memorable date just took a completely different turn.

"Call Namjoon, Y/N. Call Namjoon and let him know that we need help."

Yoongi kept his composure but his heart thumped loudly, almost as if it could break the walls of his heart down. He was unsure of what was happening but he didn't want his pregnant girlfriend to worry.

Y/N took Yoongi's phone and tried to contact Namjoon. Unfortunately, there was no signal. They were stranded somewhere in South Jeolla Province and Yoongi only hoped that the car's GPS was connected to BigHit's system.

As they drove further down the road, rain started to pour heavily. It was a chilling experience to be inside a car, trying to escape a catastrophe.

The couple knew that it wasn't going to be a smooth ride, and on top of everything that worried them, they knew for a fact that maybe, just maybe, this would be their last time holding each other with pulses still strong and a body still living.

"Pretty girl," Yoongi broke the silence. His hands were cold as ice and he was afraid of losing his little family. "I didn't know this would happen. I'm sorry."

He then turned the music on and put it on shuffle. The perfect playlist. The playlist he made for Y/N while they were apart. It was the first time he let her hear it, and the moment she heard the first shuffled song, her eyes welled up with tears.

It was BIGBANG's Taeyang singing Eyes, Nose, Lips.

Eyes glued onto the never-ending road, Yoongi spoke once more.

"Ahh, you know, I made a playlist just for you. I made it when I was on tour, and every time I couldn't fall asleep, I would add onto it. I though you would appreciate it if I made you one because I know how much you like listening to music," Yoongi paused and stroked his girlfriend's cheek.

"Thanks," Y/N answered, with a really stuffy nose.

Not knowing their exact whereabouts, Y/N looked flustered at the sight of Yoongi driving with only one hand on the wheel and the other in his pocket.

"Uhm, d-do you want us to die?" Y/N asked nervously. She wasn't having it. It's either they stop in the middle of nowhere or have him drive with both hands on the wheel.

"Sorry," Yoongi said. He stopped in the middle of the road and turned the volume down. Taking his seatbelt off, Yoongi got out of the car and stood in front of it. His face was blank and that seemed to have alarmed Y/N.

"What the fuck?" The pregnant woman rushed outside with an umbrella and started yelling at her now, soaked boyfriend. "Are you insane or something? We're in the middle of fucking nowhere, and you–you decide to stand in front of the car?! Under the rain when it's storming?! Are you crazy?! Do you not care about yourself?! Huh?! MIN YOON GI! FOR GOD'S SAKE, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU STANDING THERE FOR, YOU LUNATIC! WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM–"

"Marry me."

Confused out of her wits, Y/N's grew even wider. There she was, in the warmest clothing possible, drenched in rainwater with a baby in her belly and a baby daddy proposing to her in the midst of a storm.

And if anyone thinks that love isn't wild, then there's an excuse to say otherwise, now.

"Hey! Did you not hear me? Are you being deaf again or something?" Yoongi asked harshly. It killed him to have to wait for an answer but he was prepared for whatever she would choose to say. After all, he would still love her even if she chose not to marry him. His cold attitude towards heartfelt matters was his defense mechanism to hide his fragile truth. Min Yoongi could be a cold-hearted asshole, but he was also a very loving person.

"Marry me, Y/N. Marry me."

His walls were completely broken down at that very moment. He felt sadness at the sight of her tears rolling down her face. Yoongi needed to know that she loved him back, and that was all he ever wanted.

"Yes," Y/N finally spoke. She knew that he was the one she wanted to spend the rest of her life with, and there was no denying that she would surrender herself to him because he would do the same for her. "I-I'm sorry if I didn't say it right away.. I was just, I was so surprised. I'm so, happy! I can't explain how I'm feeling right now. Wow."

Yoongi gave out a huge sigh of relief and started crying. He knelt down in front of her and pulled the little box from his pocket.

"Let's do it again," Yoongi said, completely engrossed in the moment. Nothing else mattered to him except Y/N. He was so focused on the proposal that he completely shut the world out.

"Marry me?" Yoongi asked again, and this time, he held Y/N's hand steadily.

"Yes!" Y/N answered.

Yoongi slipped the silver ring over her finger, stood up, and kissed her deeply. They were each other's strength and weakness. They were each other's world.

The young couple were too in love and excited that they forgot about the world around them.

"Come on, let's get in the car before we catch a cold," Y/N whispered softly into Yoongi's ear. Before they knew it, they were safe inside the car, all drenched in water, and giggly.

"Only Namjoon knows about this," Yoongi said as he started driving. "I told him to tell the boys tonight, so I guess it's official. Mr. & Mrs. Min, coming soon." The sky got a lot darker as they drove further into the middle of nowhere. The car's headlights weren't bright enough to light the way, and that worried the young couple.

"Ahh, what did I do to deserve you.. you are so beautiful, Y/N. Nami will be as beautiful as her mother. You make me so happy, I love you–"

"YOONGI!"

"Y/N!"

"YOONGI! YOONGI–"

And suddenly, their lives froze and time was only a matter of forgiveness, love and sacrifice.

The foggy road and horrifying storm were their biggest enemies that night.

So close but yet so far, they were only a few minutes away from the main highway but unfortunately for them, an upcoming truck ruined their parade.

The truck hit their car so bad that they fell off a cliff and onto the seashore. Yoongi and Y/N were trapped in the car and were left to experience how it wrecked. The accident resulted to blood being shed, tears, and broken body parts.

The overflowing happiness from their unusual engagement was a bittersweet memory that happened before their lives were stained with blood from shattered glass and possibly a shattered future.