35.

YOONGI's POINT OF VIEW

"You're up early today, Hyung," Taehyung said as I entered their unit. "Good morning," his face was still very puffy even after washing up.

"You're up early, too. Why," I asked. Taehyung usually sleeps in whenever he has the chance. I wonder why he's up so early when there's really nothing to do today. "Oh, and good morning,"

"Guess what," Taehyung said merrily, his smile growing wider. "One of our Noona's sisters will leave her baby here today! That means, we get to play with the baby! I'm excited!" Typical Taehyung. Whenever there are kids around, he just couldn't contain himself.

"Do the others know about this? And, why are you the only one awake? Taehyung-ah, are you sure about this–"

"Taehyung-ah, Yoongi-ah, the baby's here!" Jin hyung exclaimed as he pushed the door of the unit open. It seems like I'm the only one who didn't get the memo. Oh, well.

"God.. Taehyung, it's only 6am. The baby's still sleeping for sure, give the poor child a break," I said, dragging my feet with me while following the excited Taehyung outside the unit. He knocked on the door of our Noona's unit, and immediately fell in love when he saw the little boy in our Noona's arms. The little boy was awake, but had puffy eyes like everyone else in the room. The baby didn't look too pleased to see a couple of young men piling up in front of him. See? The kid gets me. He understands.

"Noona! Can I hold him? Can I?!" Taehyung cried out, opening his arms out for the little boy. "What's his name? Ahhhhhhh, kyeopta!" Seokjin was busy pinching the little boy's arm that he didn't even notice Hoseok and Jimin giggling behind him.

"Annyeong, hyung!" Noona spoke for the little boy. He was actually cute. I don't really know how to deal with kids but I think they're adorable, especially when they're quiet or when they're sleeping. "My.. name.. is Jiho," Noona added while bouncing the little boy up and down in her arms. Poor child. It's too early for this. He should be sleeping. We should all be.

"Ahh, Jiho! Jiho, kyeopta, Jiho!" Taehyung said cheerfully while holding the baby in his arms. "Noona, can I take him to our unit?" he asked. Our Noona simply nodded at him. Before I could even follow Taehyung who was already back in his unit, our Noona called me and handed me Jiho's baby bag. Wow.

"Don't worry, Yoongi-ah," she said sweetly. "If you don't know what to do with Jiho, just ask your girlfriend. Besides, soon enough, you might just have your own little Jiho," Noona winked at me and shut the door of her unit.

The moment I entered Taehyung's unit, all six of the boys were present, patiently waiting for their turn to hold Jiho. "Hyung!" Jungkook cried out. How could he take care of a little baby when he, himself, is still a baby? "He's so cute! Hyung, he looks like you!" Jungkook was absolutely smitten by our little guest.

"Oh.. yeah, you do look like Jiho!" Hoseok said, nudging Namjoon and pointing at me. Namjoon nodded, then smirked at me. What the hell is up with these boys. "Jiho, you're so precious," Namjoon chimed in. He was about to steal the little boy from Taehyung when I stopped him, taking the little boy in my arms. Everyone looked at me with wide eyes.

"You might drop him, Joon. Plus, don't you guys smell that? Jiho's a little stinky now. I think he had a little accident," I spat, holding the little boy securely in my arms. "His diaper feels very warm, too. Should we..–" and just like that, our little guest started crying.

"We need Y/N right now," Jimin said, sprinting to the door. All seven of us went to my unit, and I was still in charge of Baby Jiho.

"Wait here," I told the boys. They all nodded and sat quietly in the living room. Jin hyung and Taehyung were busy looking for things inside Jiho's baby bag. They should look for a miracle in there, because we all need that now.

"Jiho, shh, don't cry, it's okay, it's okay," I tried my best to calm him down and surprisingly, it worked. Sitting close to Y/N's sleeping form, I sat Jiho on my lap and tapped Y/N's arm.

"Jagi.. wake up. Jagi, wake up. Jagi, wake up. You have a visitor. Jagi–"

"Awwwwwwww! A baby! Hi, little man! Oh my God, let me get dressed. Wait, wait," Y/N threw on a robe quickly and ran to the bathroom. The boys didn't seem to notice her running out since they were all busy trying to learn how to change a baby's diaper on YouTube.

After Y/N took a shower, she immediately took Jiho from my arms and spun him around in the room. Jiho was giggling, and my Jagi was on the verge of crying happy tears. I guess it's safe to say that I'm dating someone with extreme baby fever.

"Let's get you cleaned up, squishy baby," Y/N said sweetly, walking out to the living room, and giving Jiho a small peck on the cheek. She didn't even kiss me good morning. "Do you not love me anymore?" I muttered to myself as I shut the door of our bedroom. When the boys saw her, they all stood up and hugged her.

"Noona, we need your help," Jungkook pleaded with desperate eyes. Y/N smiled at the maknae and grabbed a new diaper for Jiho. She laid his blanket out on the carpet and carefully lowered his tiny body on the floor.

"Okay, who wants to help?" she asked. No one raised a hand, and everyone else took a step back except for me and Taehyung. Obviously, Taehyung would do it. But not me.

We had a very eventful day, thanks to Jiho. The boys stayed at our unit until late afternoon to play with Jiho. Y/N even fed the baby, and her attention was always on him. At some point, I started to get jealous but, I realized that I would have to deal with her baby fever since we might just end up having our own in the future. When in the future? We'll never know.

"Bye, bye, Jiho! Ppoppo," Y/N stuck her cheek out to see if Jiho would give her a small kiss. The little boy did, and he won my girlfriend over just like that. "Bye bye!" Y/N waved at Jiho and shut the door gently.

"Do you not love me anymore?" I asked. She looked at me with judging eyes.

"Are you seriously getting jealous over a baby?! Jagi, he's a baby. A little, squishy baby. You're a grown man, come on," Y/N cried out, playfully hitting my arm. She laughed at me while I pretended to sulk like a little boy. "And I do love you, but Jiho's just too cute,"

"Do you want kids?" The question I asked her, definitely caught her offguard.

"I do," she said.

"With me?"

Y/N was silent for a moment before answering back. "Of course. But, we just started dating and we can't be parents yet," she answered. "Plus, you can't even wipe baby poop yet," she chuckled. Hearing the sound of her voice was enough to calm me down and drive me crazy.

Satisfied with her answer, I slammed my lips onto hers and hugged her tightly. "I know, I know. I just wanted to make sure that–"

"Make sure that?" she asked, arching an eyebrow at me. I'm a lucky man, indeed.

"That you're willing to mother my babies," I replied. Her cheeks flared up instantly. She looked away with a huge smile on her face. "You're the luckiest woman alive because you get to be the mother of Min Yoongi's babies," I said, jokingly.

She nodded and kissed my cheek, growing speechless and blissful at the same time. Little did she know that I'm the lucky one for having her. I couldn't help but imagine a future with her in it. It's just the beginning, but I know exactly how I want my life to end; with her.