41.

Y/N's POINT OF VIEW

Since the word's out to the boys and the rest of the BigHit family that Ronnie was expecting, everyone had to be more careful. Jimin wanted to see Ronnie before the end of her first trimester, but unfortunately, he couldn't. They were under tight schedule, and Ronnie hated to be the reason for Jimin's stress. They did, however, agree to spend the holidays together in Busan. I would be traveling to Korea with my best friend to spend the holidays with our boyfriends. Wow. I don't think it gets better than that.

One more month before I see him again. One more month before I get to sleep in his arms again. One more month before I get to be with the man I love. And I couldn't wait any longer.

After a long, 12-hour shift at work, I went to the gas station to fill up my tank. A cute little boy inside the car next to me, poked his head out of the window and stared at me. He reminded me so much of Yoongi. I waved 'hello' at the boy and he started giggling.

"I wonder what my child would look like," I thought to myself. There and then, a wave of nausea hit me and before I could even put two and two together, I was already on a hospital bed. Ronnie sat at the edge of my bed, holding her phone up against her ear while continuously shaking.

"Hey, hey, Jimin, she's awake! I'll call you back, bye– Y/N! Are you okay?!" Ronnie's eyes grew like saucers and unknowingly placed a hand on my stomach.

Weirded out by her sudden action, I arched an eyebrow at her and looked at my stomach.

"Uhh, why are you–"

"Oh, wait.. let me just, wait–" Ronnie closed the curtains shut and came back with a Nurse. Thoughts washed over me a million times before I remembered what happened at the gas station. I felt nauseated. But, why?

The Nurse smiled sweetly at Ronnie and I and suggested Ronnie to take a seat. It was as if Ronnie knew exactly what was happening. How couldn't she? She's Ronnie, for fucks sakes.

"Am I going to die? Have I been eating too much junk that my body collapsed like that? Am I too overworked? Or–"

"No, you're not going to die. But, I should warn you," the Nurse paused and made eye contact with Ronnie before looking at me. "I don't think working 12-hour shifts almost everyday is good for you. Especially now, that you're having a baby. It's unsafe–"

"WOAH THERE, HOLD ON, ARE YOU KIDDING ME? A BABY? WHAT? MY BOYFRIEND ISN'T EVEN HERE, WHAT IN THE FUCK–"

"LANGUAGE, DUMBASS–" Ronnie yelled. Not that 'dumbass' was better than what I just said.

"Sorry, I'm just flustered.." I told the Nurse. She was prepared for that, and I knew deep down that she was ready for any lash outs.

"I bet you are. You're 2 months in, and I doubt that your boyfriend knows of it, yes? Right, I thought so. Okay, 2 months in, and I won't beat around the bush but you're not the healthiest pregnant lady I know. And, you have to be healthy. Both of you," the Nurse's tone was icy cold at the last sentence but I knew exactly what she was implying.

"What, what do I do? I mean, my boyfriend is a busy guy.. and, he has dreams and–" I felt a lump in my throat grow bigger by the second.

"Does he love you?" The Nurse asked.

I couldn't find the words to say, but I knew he loved me. More than anything.

"Exactly. You're not the first person who's having an idol's baby, okay? You'll be fine. I promise," she smiled at me and held my hand before reaching for her thermometer and her little Vital cart. "Just checking your vitals, okay? You'll be out in a bit, don't worry."

"Thank you, Nurse–"

"Joan, that's my name," she said, proceeding with the vitals. After she left, I began questioning a lot of things. Was I even prepared for this? Am I equipped to be a mother? And, to add even more pressure, am I worthy of carrying Min Yoon Gi's child? There were so many questions lingering in my head before a phone call got me to snap out of it.

"Hello? Yes, that's me–"

"DON'T ANSWER THAT!" A man dressed in black from head to toe said, snatching my phone away from my hand and ending the call. Where on earth did this man come from?

"We need to leave. Now," the unidentified man blurted out, quickly packing my belongings in a bag. "Come on, Y/N. I'll explain everything when we get out," he added. The masked man gave me a black mask like his to cover half of my face, and threw on an army green parka over me. Ronnie was nowhere to be found, but Nurse Joan was right behind us, appearing to have been working undercover. What the fuck is this?

A crowd, and for the most part female, had their phones and cameras up as we walked past them. Some girls gave us suspicious looks, but the rest just stood there, waiting patiently for someone.

"Whoever that girl is, I hope she rots in hell for carrying our Suga's child! What a joke, she couldn't keep her hands to herself! That dirty bitch," a girl said.

And then, it dawned on me. I'm that girl. I'm the mother of Min Yoon Gi's unborn child. And the world hates me for being that person.

"HEY, THIS IS A HOSPITAL! NOT A MUD POOL FOR ALL YOUR DIRTY ASSES, GET OUT!" Nurse Joan yelled very loudly, silencing the crowd of infuriated females.

"You're such a hater, Suga will never like you!" An irritated girl lashed out.

Unfazed, Nurse Joan walked up to the girl and looked at her with a cold glare.

"And you think he'll like you? How pathetic. Grow up and watch your mouth, young lady. You came to the wrong place if you think you're getting revenge on someone who doesn't even know you exist," Nurse Joan said and took a step back, leaving the crowd in shock.

"THIS IS A HOSPITAL. WE HEAL PEOPLE WHO COME TO US. BUT IF YOU'RE HERE TO DISRUPT OUR PEACE, I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW THAT THE MORGUE IS JUST A HALLWAY AWAY FROM HERE," Nurse Joan did not come to play. I aspire to be like her.

The crowd dispersed shortly after Nurse Joan's announcement, but 3 girls stayed behind and watched every single person leave. The masked man held the door open for me and inside was Ronnie and Yoongi's Eomma. EOMMA?

"Ah, took you long enough, pregnant person," Ronnie said, making space so I can sit next to her. Eomma smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"Eomma, why are you here?" I asked.

"I thought I'd visit you. I got off the plane yesterday and stayed at a hotel, but when I went to your apartment this morning, you weren't there. That's when Jimin called me. Ronnie took me here,"

"Eomma, I'm sorry–"

"What? No, it's okay. You're coming home with me. You and Ronnie, both. Oh, and before I forget, Yoongi's cousin came with me,"

"Oh, where's his cousin?" I asked.

"Hwi Jae, did you introduce yourself to them?"

The masked man finally took his mask off to reveal the cold structure underneath the cover. He must be as old as Yoongi's brother.

"Hello, Y/N and Ronnie. Min Hwi Jae, but call me Jae instead! I look dead all the time but I'm actually a cheerful person! Nice to meet you both!"

"Nice to meet you, Jae," Ronnie and I spoke at the same time.

"So, anyone wanna eat?" Jae asked, and we all nodded.

We do have 2 extra mouths to feed now, don't we?