20.

Y/N's POINT OF VIEW

Before I even knew it, he moved closer to me already. His fingers slightly grazing mine, I felt an overwhelming sensation deep inside. One slight touch from Yoongi could make me feel this way. Perfect. I'm really screwed.

"I, I don't know what to say," he said, looking down at his feet.

"Don't worry, I don't know what to say either," I answered, reassuring him. I caressed his arm and lived in the moment.

Weeks ago, I would have never imagined to be where I am right now, with who I'm sitting with right now. Looking back at how it all started, I was amazed by how we crossed paths. From watching him perform online, to watching my favourite movie beside him, there wasn't a second that I didn't enjoy. It's been a while since I've felt genuinely happy but I've also braced myself for what's yet to come.

"It's been a while since I've openly liked someone," his voice was a bit shaky. "I remember when I was younger, I liked this girl so much, and we started dating. I was unsure of how to properly treat her because, what do I even know about love? So yeah, one day, she broke up with me and told me that we'd be better off as friends instead. I don't think anything after that went well either," he chuckled. He had a sad smile on his face.

"Opening up to you about how I feel is really a big deal," Yoongi finally laid his eyes on me. "We've been talking a lot, and I want to do that even more. I want us to get to know each other even more. I want to spend more time with you..." he licked his lip. "I want to make great memories with you, Y/N. I want to remember everything,"

Feeling overwhelmed with happiness, I lifted my finger to his face and stroked his cheek. He twitched a bit but leaned in, right after.

"Then let's do that," I told him. His face lit up and his gummy smile came out. I stood up and patted the wrinkles down on my shirt. I still felt groggy from the fever but I was slowly getting better. Who would've thought that I'd get sick on our first "date" and end up sleeping on his bed for the night? Right, no one.

"Okay, I think I should go back to Jana's place now. I'm feeling too comfortable here, I might just end up crashing here and kick you out," I teased. Yoongi shook his head and walked me to the door.

"Hey uh, can I have your phone?" He asked. Giving him an odd expression, I pulled my phone out of my pocket and gave it to him without hesitation.

"If you plan on taking pictures of yourself, just know that I'm trying to save space on my phone because I'm running out," I said cheerfully, hiding the fact that I was really serious about it. I never get enough phone space anyways. How unfortunate.

He typed things up and tapped the screen a few times before handing my phone back to me. I checked my messages and found a text. He texted himself!

I like you, Yoongi.
- Y/N

"I see what you did there," eyebrows knit together, I pretended to hate him for doing that. Only, I couldn't even pretend to hate him.

"Oh please," running his fingers through his hair. I thought that it was Jimin's thing but apparently, Yoongi does that a lot now, too. "You mean it anyway," he continued. He was right. Nothing else to deny, I guess.

"I'll see you around, sleepyhead," I bid him goodbye. Before I could even take a step, Yoongi grabbed my arm and made me face him.

"Geez, barely took a step and you already want to see me already, huh," I said, jokingly.

"Hug me," he demanded. I swear, this boy has emotion switches in his system. Going from sweetheart to something else, real quick.

"Nope," I really wanted to mess around with him. He's cute when he gets annoyed. Not all the time, though.

"Hug me, or else," he was towering over me now. His face was turning red. He was blushing.

"Or else what," I was really pushing it.

"Or else this," Yoongi leaned in swiftly, brushing his lips against my cheek. I yelped in surprise as my body froze. I could feel his smirk forming against my cheek. He didn't do what I though he would but instead, he pulled me into a tight hug. He held the back of my head and rested his chin on top of it.

"Take a shower," he whispered. "You smell like my bed," Yoongi let out a laugh. "That's a compliment, just so you know,"

"Shut up," I replied. "I'll see you," I pulled away and waved at him. He nodded and waited for me to enter Jana's unit.

"Ronnie, do we have– OH MY GOD," I didn't expect this at all.

"OH, Y/N–" a nervous Jimin said, pulling away from Ronnie's body. WAS HE ACTUALLY GIVING HER A KISS ON THE CHEEK??

"Do you guys need some," I gulped and saw Ronnie's eyes widen in shock. I knew exactly what she was thinking. "Privacy?" I continued. Ronnie's expression softened, her lips mouthing a small 'thank you'. Jimin's face turned red. He licked his lips and looked down.

"Y/N?" Jimin spoke. The boy was obviously surprised but I don't blame him. Lesson learned, always knock before entering. Thank God it wasn't the worst. I could've walked in on them doing stuff... and I don't even want to know. I don't ever want to know.

"Mhm?" I shut the door behind me and walked towards the two figures awkwardly standing in the middle of the living room.

"I like Ronnie. I hope you're okay with that," he bowed after confessing. WHAT A SWEET BOY.

"I mean," I shot Ronnie a playful look and looked back at Jimin. "I slept on Yoongi's bed, and I also hope you're okay with that," I had a huge grin on my face. I love seeing their faces change expressions in seconds.

"Of course, I'm–" Jimin spoke but I cut him off. Ronnie remained quiet. I'm sure she's been murdering me in her head already.

"Relax, it's okay Jimin," I walked towards him and patted him on the shoulder. "Just don't make her cry or I'll chop things without your consent," I was partly serious.

"Don't worry, I w-wont," he replied. "Is hyung awake? I have to go see him," Jimin hurriedly walked to the door.

"Yeah, he is," I answered. Before he left, Jimin ran back to Ronnie to hug her and bolted out of our apartment unit as soon as possible.

"Please slap me," Ronnie spoke. Without thinking twice, I slapped the living hell out of her and the girl winced in pain. "How am I not dead after all of this," she was clutching her chest as she spoke.

I laughed at my best friend and pulled her into a hug. She hugged me back even tighter. My phone beeped. I wonder who it is.

My bed smells just like you. Gross.
- Yoongi

Take a shower. It'll wash all your sins away.
- Yoongi

Someone was enjoying himself too much.

Shut up.
- Y/N

You're probably hugging the pillow that I used so hard right now.
- Y/N

I bit my lip and waited for his reply.

I actually am.
- Yoongi

You probably died there.
- Yoongi

Don't die. I'll be sad.
- Yoongi

Aww. :)
- Y/N

You're still gross.
- Yoongi