25.

Y/N's POINT OF VIEW

Breathing heavily with my back glued against the glass window, Yoongi rested his forehead against mine. We were both stuck in our own little moment with no interruptions.

"I'm sorry, Y/N... I–"

"Shh," I placed a finger on his lips and shushed him. "It's okay, it's okay," I said reassuringly.

"You just," Yoongi's eyes started to water.

"What is it?" We were still at the end of the hallway, bodies still against each others. If the elevator opened and someone saw us, who knows what could happen. Afraid to let others ruin the moment, I glanced back and forth from the elevator doors to each room.

"WILL YOU LOOK AT ME PLEASE???" Yoongi's voice roared not too loudly but just enough to startle the living shit out of me.

"I'm sorry, okay, okay," I spoke in fear of having him raise his voice once again.

Yoongi cupped my cheeks with his overly warm hands. His hands trembled as each finger rested itself gently on my skin. "Just let me like you, Y/N," his tears finally rolling down his face. "Let me like you as much as I want to and don't hold me back,"

Yoongi's voice cracked and more tears began to fall from his eyes. He quickly threw his hand over his lips and and stared at the ground.

Not thinking twice, I wrapped my arms around his fragile body and buried my face in his chest. I could hear how his heart thumped, and how sincerity radiated throughout his body. Yoongi then, buried his wet face at the croak of my neck. His lips brushed gently against the sensitive spot on my skin, which made me flinch slightly. "Calm the fuck down, bitch," I mentally slapped myself at the thought of something sensual.

Slowly trying to pull away, Yoongi pulled me back into his arms even tighter. He planted a kiss on my neck, on my jaw, on the side of my lips...

"Jesus christ," another mental slap to the hormonal hoe in me.

The moment Yoongi stepped back, the elevator door opened. It was Jungkook and Jin. They must've went to the grocery store to buy food since Jin's been trying to learn more dishes lately. Upon seeing Yoongi and I in an awkward position, Jungkook dropped the grocery bags on the floor. His mouth gaped in wonder. Jin on the otherhand, looked over at us with a smirk on his face.

"Hyung, noona," Jungkook's voice went low. He eyed the shoulder part of my shirt which was obviously drenched in Yoongi's tears. Looking back at Jungkook who was focused on my shoulder, Yoongi must've noticed where the younger man was looking at and immediately put his hand on my shoulder.

"Why is your shoulder wet?" Jungkook asked.

Before I could even speak, Yoongi parted his lips and answered Jungkook's question.

"Y/N was hurting my feelings and made me cry," Yoongi pretended to be sad and pouted his lips. It was really cute. But Jungkook wasn't buying it. He was probably judging his hyung based on the expression on his face.

"Hyung, you're weird right now," Jungkook said, scratching the his head.

"Yup," was all I could say. Jin looked really confused while looking back and forth at the three of us. Picking up the grocery bags Jungkook dropped on the floor, Jin yanked the young man with him towards their unit.

"Come over for dinner, both of you," Jin yelled before entering their unit. "And take Ronnie and Jana too," he added. I nodded in response to what Jin said and waved at Jungkook who was flashing his adorable bunny smile at me.