27.

Y/N's POINT OF VIEW

"It's sealed, Jagi."

How the hell did I get myself into this? Oh, right. Because I literally have no control over my own brain anymore! No control! Damn it.

Yoongi dragged me back into the living room to get ready for dinner at Jin's. Jimin was still seated on the couch, poking Ronnie's cheeks, and patiently waiting for her to wake up. She's been sleeping for a while now. The girl missed out on a lot already. Jimin's eyes were glistening with anticipation. I let go of Yoongi's hand and walked towards the kitchen to get a drink. After everything that went down, I was in dire need of a drink, or seven.

"Jagi," Yoongi called out. Jimin snapped his head up and had an amused expression forming on his face. Trying to contain myself, I answered back.

"I thought it starts tomorrow?" I said.

Yoongi walked towards me, smirking. Well, there goes my ovaries.

"Tonight's a free trial," Yoongi winked at me.

I couldn't find the right words to say. I wanted to say no, but I couldn't. A part of me hated how I couldn't say no to him but a part of me also... enjoyed it. I think I'm really going insane now. I'm sure of it.

Raising an eyebrow at Jimin who was staring at his hyung and I, I looked back at Yoongi who stood in front of me and nodded. "Okay, it's not like I have a choice, right, Jagi?" I said, loud enough for Jimin to hear.

Yoongi's stare deepened, now with a sinister smile plastered on his face.

"That's my girl," he pecked my cheek and pat the top of my head before he walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Yoongi handed me his glass and grabbed another one for Jimin. He always had a soft spot for the younger man. We made our way to the living room and sat on the loveseat across from the huge couch Jimin and Ronnie were on.

"I'll go and wake Ronnie up to get ready, you okay here?" I said softly. Yoongi nodded and drank from his glass.

I crouched down beside the couch to wake Ronnie up. Jimin rubbed her arm gently, then poked her sides, non-stop. Ronnie started kicking the air and ended up hitting Jimin's chin with her foot. I knew it was gonna happen.

Slapping Ronnie's face playfully, the girl before me opened her eyes and took a few moments to process what was going on. Jimin massaged his chin gently while Yoongi tried so hard to hold his laugh in but failed. He was slapping the empty space beside him, clutching his heart like it was the only thing there.

"So you're awake now, violent person," Jimin greeted Ronnie with a sweet smile. She sat up right away and caressed Jimin's chin.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to–"

"Shh, it's okay. Just get ready with Y/N, we're having dinner at Jin hyung's unit," Jimin cut her off and got up from his seat to give her enough space to move.

Meanwhile, Yoongi was on his phone, taking pictures of what was right infront of him at the moment. I turned around and stole Yoongi's phone away from him. Ronnie looked at Jimin with questioning eyes but Jimin just smiled at the woman next to him, as if saying "just watch."

"Hey, jagi! Give it back," Yoongi's voice roared loudly. But that wasn't what startled Ronnie.

"Nope, I wanna see the photos you took," I answered playfully.