28.

YOONGI's POINT OF VIEW

"So," I said, eyeing every single figure in the room. "This is Y/N," wrapping an arm around her shoulders. Everyone either had a smirk or a smile on their face except for Jimin and Ronnie. They were too engrossed in their conversation that nothing else seemed to matter anymore.

"Jagi, the boys," I told the pretty girl next to me. She smiled sweetly at them and pursed her lips when she looked back at me. It's a miracle that she agreed to this. Otherwise, I would've been a creep who stalks her every single day. Plus, I have no energy to do that.

Jin walked over to us, locking Y/N in a tight embrace. Y/N hugged him back, tiptoeing a bit to reach his shoulders. Not once, did I let go of her hand. She may be in someone else's arms but she belongs to me, and me only.

"Jjajangmyeon for Min Yoongi's woman," Jin said. Y/N's eyes lit up and thanked the man before us. "Thank you, hyung," I said, extending gratitude to Kim Seokjin. He really enjoys cooking. Definitely one of the many things Kim Seokjin is good at.

Jin made his way to the couple who were lost in their own world. Jimin and Ronnie. "And, tteokbokki for Park Jimin's," Jin opened his arms for Ronnie, who looked very pleased with what Seokjin said. She hugged him back and just like Y/N, tiptoed to wrap her arms around his neck.

While everyone greeted one another, Y/N and I walked over to the kitchen counter and sat on the bar stools. Having her all to myself even for a short time meant a lot to me.

"What's going on in that pretty mind of yours?" I asked. She shook her head lightly and looked over at her best friend, Ronnie. Although she didn't say anything, I knew that her mind was on Ronnie's departure in 2 days. "Missing her already, jagi?"

A glint of sadness appeared in her eyes. "Yeah, I miss her already," she answered. I pulled her chair closer and trapped her legs between mine as they dangled from the bar stool. Lifting a finger up to her chin, I tilted my head to the side, trying to look cute, which made her giggle. She poked my cheek, still giggling.

"I," licking my bottom lip before continuing. "am already missing you, too," there was truth behind that. Knowing that she's only mine for a number of days made me miss her even more.

"You're just hungry," she said, playfully slapping my knee. Pouting like a little boy with both arms crossed, I hopped off of the bar stool and pretended to walk away from her.

"Min Yoongi!" She called out. The boys looked at Y/N and I. Jungkook watched us with loving eyes. I hope our maknae never experiences this.. I hope he doesn't suffer wanting someone and only having that person temporarily.

"I'm not Yoongi," I said. "I'm jagi,"

Cheers erupted from the living room, and Y/N pursed her lips together, looking away shyly. I ran back to my lady and pulled her off of her seat.

"I'm not talking to you at all after dinner," she spat coldly. She raised an eyebrow at me before avoiding making any further eye contact.

Hand gripping her thigh, she gulped harshly with her eyes growing wide.

"Sucks to be you, Jagi," I teased. "But you don't have a choice but to speak to me, since you're sleeping next to me starting tonight,"

"Oh," was all she could say. Knowing that she couldn't say no to me, I kissed her cheek and led her to the couch where the others sat.