22.

Y/N's POINT OF VIEW

"Ready," I told myself as I looked in the mirror. I wore a baby pink one piece and jean shorts on top. I was going to meet up with Yoongi this afternoon. We were finally going for a swim! Checking everything in my purse, I went out of the room. Ronnie was asleep on the couch when I saw her. There were a few cans of beer on the table. "Guess someone wanted to forget her stupidity," I thought to myself. As per usual, Jimin's jacket was on top of her body. He really cared for her.

Careful not to wake her up, I led my way out of the unit and locked the door.

"You ready to drown?" My heart jumped. It was him. It was Yoongi. He had been waiting for me outside our apartment.

He had a white t-shirt on, and black shorts. The usual colour scheme, of course.

"I can ask you the same question," I snapped back at him, sticking my tongue out.

"Where's Jimin?" Yoongi asked.

"He's not in there, so he's probably back at his unit," I answered. He nodded and continued to walk to the elevator. Once we got up, Yoongi took my hand and ran to the pool's edge. The deepest end of the pool.

"YOONGI!" I screamed in fear. The last thing I wanted was to drown. I used to be able to swim but someone drowned me when I was younger.
He was holding me against his body, his hands steadily placed on the small my back. Our bodies were glued together, only leaving space between our faces. For some reason, being in his arms made me feel safe. I trusted the man before me. I just hope I trusted myself with my feelings as well.

Body still shaking from how close Yoongi has pulled me in, my breath hitched as the tip of his nose brushed against mine. His lips parted, allowing me to lightly inhale the caffeine from his breath. He smelled like calm and early mornings. My kind of morning, definitely.

"You're scared," Yoongi spoke. His grip on my waist tightened even more as the wind blew roughly, hitting us.

"No shit, idiot," I spat. My back muscles were tensing up like crazy.

"I'll step back," he said. "One condition," Yoongi smirked. Oh boy, here we go.

My eyes widened in confusion.

"Uh, okay," I gulped.

"Kiss me," his voice rang loudly. It was clear and I knew for a fact that Yoongi was serious.  His condition was a trap. If he only knew how much I wanted to kiss him.

"Damn, you hormonal or something?" I tried to say something else but he pulled me even closer. His lips were so close to brushing mine when a voice boomed from across the pool and interrupted our "potential" kiss.

"YOONGI-AH!" was the last thing I heard before the water consumed me.

It felt like forever, until I regained my consciousness. Someone must've pulled me out of the water. "I'm so gonna kick his ass," I thought to myself, internally cursing at Yoongi.

"Y/N! You okay?!" Hoseok handed me a beach towel. The look on his face made me want to hug him. A caring man, he is.

"Yeah, yeah, uhh, where's Yoo– OH MY GOD," I've never sprinted faster in my whole life. His face was pale and his lips nearly lost its colour. Yoongi's body was limp on the wet floor, his head resting on Taehyung's lap. Taehyung stared blankly ahead, not moving at all.

I pulled Yoongi away from Taehyung's arms and repositioned him gently on the floor. Checking his pulse, I found it to be weak so I channelled my inner lifesaver and did the deed.

Mouth to mouth resuscitation.

I did my compressions and lowered my lips onto his. Taehyung and Hoseok's eyes grew wide as they watched closely. His "condition" still lingering in my head, I set it aside for a moment and continued with the resuscitation.

The moment my lips felt his, I felt the flames in my gut burn stronger. His lips were soft and plump, the kind of lips that would keep you up at night for weeks on top of weeks. For a split second, I thought about everything that's happened in the past few weeks. The moment I saw Yoongi, the moment I sewed him up, up to this very moment. His skin warmed up little by little and I felt something move from his side.

Pulling away from what was only supposed to be a quick resuscitation, I swallowed hard enough that my somewhat invisible adam's apple bobbed harshly, sitting myself close to Yoongi's body. My hands were glued to his chest, when suddenly, his strong hands grabbed mine.

I looked at Taehyung and Hoseok whose lips both fell upon seeing what just happened. They were just as confused as I was.

"You couldn't resist me," Yoongi spoke, his eyes still shut and his body still limp. "I knew you'd kiss me, one way or another," he smirked as he stared at me. Taehyung and Hoseok stood up and walked away sheepishly, probably embarrassed to have witnessed the exchanges between Yoongi and I.

"Uh, w-we'll get extra clothes for you," Hoseok whispered, basically dragging Taehyung away from us. Was it their first time seeing their Hyung like that? Most likely. Were they coming back for us? I think the fuck not.

"DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT, IDIOT!" I hit his chest hard, causing him to fall back down on the floor when he was barely even up yet. "Did you do that on purpose? Because boy, if you did, I–"

"What threats do you have for me this time?" He cut me off. He licked his bottom lip and looked back at me. Is he the one PMS-ing because I don't think I'm experiencing mine.

"I ran out of threats because you tend to make me threaten you at least ten times every hour," I put both of my hands up.

"Is that so," he smirked, again. Vicious.

"Yup," I said, popping the 'p'. Yoongi stood up and extended his arm out for me to reach. He no longer smelled of caffeine, but instead, he smelled of chlorine. Either way, he still drove me insane.

Helping me get up, I could feel the warmth of his candle-like fingers grazing the back of my palm. We were wrapped up in beach towels now, to keep us from getting cold.

"Y/N?" Yoongi spoke in a low voice. I turned around to see the serious-faced man, his eyes pleading. I didn't know what he wanted to say.

"Yeah?" I answered nervously.

"Uh, thanks," he rubbed the back of his neck and looked away. He looked adorable.

"Anytime," I replied. I gave him a cheeky smile, and in return, he put on his gummy smile for me. I love it when he does that.

"Your lips were..." Yoongi bit his as he walked away with his head down. "You really need to moisturize them sometimes," he continued.

The look of embarrassment was visible on my face. He waited for me by the rooftop door.

"Yours were great, Yoongi. But you're an asshole," I thought to myself as I walked to the guy who probably staged his drowning for an almost kiss. Well-played.