37.

** WARNING **

NARRATOR's POINT OF VIEW

"You just, you make me feel some type of way, do you know that?" The man said, kicking his pants away, as he stared into his girlfriend's eyes. He had a loving smile on his face as he scanned the features of his beautiful woman. The woman on the bed was in awe of her lover's desire to show her how much he would miss her. She was nervous, yes, but the feeling of excitement overwrote it. He had never been this hungry before. It's the kind of hunger that would make you lose all sorts of self-control while you're stuck in the zone of anticipation. Yoongi wasn't having it. Yoongi was a hungry man. And when a hungry man wants to eat, he eats. Besides, what Min Yoongi wants, Min Yoongi gets. No matter what.

"Are you sure you're okay with this, Jagi?" He asked. Yoongi was a dangerous man when he had to be, but his heart softens just for her. He wanted her so bad, and craved for her body and soul without lust. He would stop right away if she didn't want to do it. That's how much he values her. To pull away from what you want to sink your teeth into takes a whole lot of discipline and reason. His reason would always be her. She tamed the dragon in him.

"Of course," she replied. "Don't hold back. You will not hurt me, don't worry," she added. With a breath of relief, Yoongi placed a hand under her head and slammed his lips against hers. Their breaths hitched as their lips moved faster and faster, and the urge of making love grew even more. His fingers trailed down her jaw like a gentle brush stroke, making her lips release a tone of pleasure. He stopped mid-way and propped her up, taking her clothes off and leaving her bare in his grasp.

"You are too perfect," Yoongi said in awe, his thumb grazing her cheek gently. "I'm gonna miss you," and with that, he crashed his lips against her swollen ones.

"Uhh," she moaned lightly, as he sucked on the sensitive spot on her neck. "Fuck," she spat out, leaving Yoongi with a loving smile on his face. She knew that they didn't have enough time left together, and so with all of her might, she tried to push the thought of him leaving, away from her mind. Yoongi's teeth grazed her neck and marked his territory once again.

"For every month that I don't get to see you," Yoongi said, while sucking on her neck pretty roughly. A cry of pain and pleasure escaped from her lips as his tongue teased her sensitive spot. "This," Yoongi said, leaving another mark on her collar bone, "This is for every single day that I don't get to wake up next to you," Yoongi moved to the side. He took a deep breath, and sucked on her shoulder. She felt her core drip with love juice as his member hardened against her exposed thighs. "This is for every hour that I don't get to tell you how beautiful you are," and just like that, Yoongi's tongue roamed around her body, making a full stop at her hipbone. He looked up at her, and intertwined his fingers with hers. Their eyes spoke words that both their mouths couldn't. That was the look of love. He sucked on her hipbone harder than the first ones, and the sensation made her tremble in place. "And this is for every minute and every second that I don't get to kiss you, and hold you, and tell you that I love you,"

Yoongi's eyes were watery, and so were hers. The instant connection between them was the ultimate proof that real love could never be staged. He was in love with her. She was in love with him. They were insane for each other, in ways nobody else could explain.

He planted kisses on her chest and sloppily sucked on her breasts. She let out a soft moan as his fingers rubbed against the sensitive spot on her other breast. Yoongi's fingers trailed down her body and twitched as he touched the warm release from her core. They were both aroused, and ready for more.