13.

A/N: I've been craving for jjajangmyeon for days now SO, I added this video from YT on how to make it. :-)

YOONGI'S POINT OF VIEW

"SEOKJIN! SEOKJIN!" I shouted his name while banging on his door. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

It was already 1pm but Jin was still in his bedroom. That's very odd of him. He's usually up early. What could he be up to?

"What do you need from me that you had to bang on my door like that," Jin asked with his arms crossed. As I was staring at Jin, a figure moved from behind him.

"Namjoon-ah, Hoseok, what are you doing in there?" I asked. They should be out at this hour. The weather's too good to just stay inside.

Hoseok stepped forward with a smile on his face. It's rare to see him without it.

"I was teaching them the choreography to this song," Hobi showed me his phone. "It's a bit of work but I know they'll get it," he said. Always the optimist, Hoseok.

Namjoon and Jin looked at each other and nodded. Hobi's a fantastic dancer. I know he'll do well in teaching the two. Whenever I struggle with the choreography, Hobi steps in and teaches me. An amazing man, he is.

"Ahh," I replied. I turned and looked at Jin with pleading eyes.

"Can you make Jjajangmyeon?"

The three men in front of me all had bewildered expressions on their faces. But it went away shortly.

"We can buy from–"

"NO," I said, cutting Jin off. I couldn't understand why I always burst out whenever Y/N is involved. But she's a friend, and friends feel that way sometimes, right??

"Let me guess," Namjoon bit his lip. "It's for that girl, yes? Am I right?"

"So, Yoongi-ah, you want me to make Jjajangmyeon for her? Tell me, why should I?" I knew for a fact that Jin was messing with me.

"Hey, hey, stop pestering him with your questions," Hoseok saved my ass. I wasn't in the mood to answer their questions anyway. Not right now.

But, that isn't the real reason.

I just didn't want them to take her from me. I wanted to know her more, first. I want to.. ugh. I know they wouldn't do anything, but a guy can be selfish sometimes, can he not?

"Can you make Jjajangmyeon?" I asked again. This time, I was hoping they'd drop the questions and just answer mine.

"Sure," Jin said. "One condition," his face went blank for a second, with his eyes fixed on the wall behind me.

"What is it," I asked.

"We have to help you," Jin stopped and looked at Namjoon and Hoseok. They didn't seem to know what Jin was planning but they nodded in response to what Jin said.

"With what," I asked.

"Asking her out, pabo!" Jin had a huge smile on his face. Really now?

"I AGREE," Namjoon said, clasping his hands together.

"ME TOO!" Hoseok, seconding the motion.