24.

Y/N's POINT OF VIEW

A few days after Jimin's drinking spree, Ronnie finally had the guts to get out of our shared room and move out to the living room. She's been crying the whole time and I wasn't having any of it. I hate seeing her like that. Jimin would knock on our door every morning and it was painful to watch him walk back to his unit, upset. He didn't have much time left. Ronnie was bound to leave in 2 days. The boys were leaving next week. Everyone's leaving, and I wasn't ready.

Steeping a teabag for the sleepless and puffy-eyed Ronnie, I hummed softly while walking over to her. Ronnie sat on the couch, hugging her knees.

"Been a few days, Ronnie. Wanna tell me why you're all worked up like this?" I snuggled closer to my best friend.

"Fuck feelings, fuck everything, fuck it all," she spat, her eyes welling up with tears again. "Jimin kissed me, Y/N. JIMIN, PARK JIMIN, the fuck do you expect me to feel?!" Her knuckles were white from balling her fists.

"Shouldn't you feel happy that your bias kissed you?" I asked. She cried even more.

"That's the fucking point! My bias, he kissed me! A-and, he overheard us talking about inappropriate things and now he knows that... that, that I think about his–," she swallowed harshly. She couldn't say the word, but I already knew what she wanted to say. Ronnie massaged her temples with her shaky fingers.

I nodded and teased her. "Ronnie, we both know that you don't just think about it. I mean you pretty much want to–"

"SHUT UP, HOLY MARY!" She yelled. I started laughing hysterically. Her face turned all shades of red and I wish Jimin saw that. I calmed myself down and allowed her to speak.

"I d-din't cry because I didn't want him to kiss me. I cried because I was surprised," she sniffled loudly. "I was too o-overwhelmed... I mean, Y/N, that's Jimin. Him kissing me? That's just... I love him but, he doesn't deserve me," Ronnie looked at me with pain in her eyes. I knew for sure that she was dying on the inside. "He's too pure, too good to be true. I'm nothing, Y/N. Weeks from now, I'm sure he'll forget about me and everything that's happened and maybe it's better off that way," she stopped crying. But with that, both our hearts began to crack, knowing that there was truth behind everything she just said. They're too good to be true. They deserved better.

"J-jimin, I like him, so much. And sure, he likes me back. But I have nothing to offer," Ronnie sighed in defeat. "I don't even have a dollar in my bank account, fuck," Ronnie cursing made me smile. That was her way of saying that she's gonna be fine. I trust her.

"I don't think Jimin would mind if you have nothing to offer, Ronnie," I said, reassuringly. She shook her head and stared at me.

"I do too, but if he ever decides to go on with this... not like he would, I want to be someone he can be proud of. I want to be someone who's strong inside and out, and who actually has all her plans in check," I understood what she meant and I feel the same way. Ronnie just doesn't give herself enough credit. Any guy would go crazy for her. Even Jimin did.

Grabbing her hand and squeezing it tightly, I smiled at my best friend who was going through a whirlwind of emotions. "Talk to him, Ronnie. Tell him everything you told me. Don't part ways like this, you might regret it," I said. Hearing a knock on the door, both Ronnie and I stood up immediately. I walked to the door and checked who it was.

Smiling sweetly at the boy in front of me, I let him inside our unit without hesitation.

"I'll leave you guys for now," I smiled at Jimin and Ronnie who were both sitting awkwardly on the couch. Grabbing my keys, I shut the door behind me and faced a smirking Yoongi, who was patiently waiting for me at the door.