34.

** WARNING **

NARRATOR's POINT OF VIEW

"I will.. never.. let anyone," the man paused, trying to keep a steady breathing pattern. "Hurt you.. ever again, Y/N.. you're mine now, all mine," Yoongi said.

The woman underneath him shed a tear at his loving words. She never once thought that he would be the one taking her breath away on a mid-summer night, somewhere far away from home, close to the outskirts of New York City. She was living the dream, and living with one.

"I love you, Yoongi," she spoke softly. Beads of sweat trickled down her face as he cupped her face with his hands, kissing her forehead in the purest way possible.

It was no surprise that the two bodies drunk in love, found their way back to each other. Even before they were conceived, their souls have been crafted to match perfectly. The long wait was finally over, and only time could pull this off without flaws. Time was on their side.

Brushing a strand of hair away from her face, Yoongi lifted her body up the bed, laying her head on the pillow, gently. He was always careful with her, even before they confessed their love for each other.

He kissed her slowly, allowing himself to drown in the taste of her lips that he's gone absolutely insane for. She was his own brand of heroine. Deepening the kiss, Yoongi couldn't help but let out a small growl when her fingers traced circles on his bare chest.

"Fuck," he said under his breath. The woman underneath him smiled at her boyfriend's sudden comment. Looking deep into her eyes, the woman nodded without him asking the question. They already knew what it was.

"Jagi... if you don't want to, just let me know," Yoongi said lovingly, his eyes never leaving hers. "I won't force you," he continued. The amount of respect Yoongi had for her was admirable and real. With every little thing she does, a wave of insanity hits him like no other.

"It's okay. I love you," Y/N answered. She too, was lost in his world, without him knowing that whatever he does, drives her insane.

Helping her take her clothes off, Yoongi kissed her body softly, inch by inch, adoring every bit of her to compensate for every time she hated her body and doubted herself.

"I love you," Yoongi kissed her forehead. "I love you," then her collar bone, "I love you," down to her ribcage, "I love you, so much," and on top of her hipbone.

With her bare form quivering from the breeze that entered their slightly opened window, she looked down at the man whose lips were grazing her thigh, teasingly. Goosebumps formed all over her body as he hovered on top of her once more, running his fingers through her silky hair. "God.. you're beautiful," he said.

Their tongues met instantly, and the sound of pleasure escaped from their lips. His hand roamed all over her body, touching her everywhere, with more love and not lust.

His fingers played with her uncovered chest and screams of delight came out from her mouth. Oh, how he adored her. He flicked his tongue even more and she tapped the side of the bed, surrendering herself to him.

Yoongi smiled, making his way down to her core. She was heaving heavily now, and that caused his cheeks to burn up in satisfaction. He slipped his fingers slowly inside of her, then building up his pace when she was no longer uncomfortable from the pain. Y/N had a hand over her mouth, not wanting to be too loud that their neighbours would hear.

He devoted himself to her, completely. Only wanting to please the love of his life, he didn't stop until she hit the peak of satisfaction. But it was his turn now.

Moving down quickly, her lips met his already throbbing member. Her head bobbed up and down, moving swiftly, her gaze locked onto his. "Fuck, fuck, ahh.. fuck," he cursed loudly as she stroked him continuously.

Gripping her legs, he stood in between them, pinning her wrists down at her sides. "Can I?" He asked her politely. Yoongi had a tough exterior but he definitely was a gentleman. A gentleman to his love, most especially. He never wanted to cause her pain or discomfort, even when making love to her. She was special and he wanted to protect her heart and her body as much as he could. Y/N nodded, pursing her lips together before he entered her core carefully.

She let out loud cries multiple times, and both of them engaged in the pleasure they gave off on each other. He thrusted in her mercilessly, that her inner thighs trembled like her bones within would collapse any second now.

"D-don't s-stop, d-don't– oh.. God," she said, as both of them neared their climax. "You don't h-have it on, Jagi.. the p-protection," she smiled at her boyfriend, with a somewhat worried look on her face.

"I'll p-pull out before it happens," he replied, kissing her on the lips. "I promise,"

"I'm close– Jagi, I'm close– AHHHHH," and just in time, he pulled out.

"AHHHHHHHHHH, oh God–"

The two bodies finally reached the finish line. Yoongi rolled over to her side, quickly pulling a sheet over her body so she won't get cold. A breath of relief was let out from the both of them, their fingers intertwining, chests rising up and down simultaneously.

Yoongi pulled her closer to him, guiding her head to rest on his bare chest. She could hear the beat of his heart, and the rhythmic pattern of hers was fairly similar to his. They were, no doubt, each other's lifeline.

Resting a hand under his head, Yoongi stayed quiet for a while, taking everything in, one shaky breath at a time. "You know, Jagi," he said, his thumb stroking Y/N's chin. Y/N shifted in bed, and faced Yoongi. "I already liked you from the beginning," a cheeky smile formed on his face.

"How?" she asked, looking up at her boyfriend whose eyes were fixed on the flapping curtain by the window.

"Because how we met was bizarre.. I mean, how many times do you bump into someone for the first time, and the next thing you know is that she's sewing you up and cleaning the blood off of your arm, at her place?" he said. "You knew who I was, but you gave me my privacy.. and the freedom to get to know you. That's how it started for me,"

"I already admired you even before I met you, and I guess, yeah.. you're not that bad, you're okay," Y/N said, jokingly. She grinned widely at him and kissed his jaw. "I'm kidding. You're not just okay. You're perfect. You're Min Yoongi, and nothing gets better than that,"

"I'm not the most religious guy out there, but.. I pray to God to never lose you," Yoongi's voice shuddered at his confession. He truly loved her, and it's only just begun.

"Maybe my life isn't a complete tragedy after all," Y/N said. "Thank you, Jagi. I love you,"

"Saranghae, Jagi. Saranghae," Yoongi kissed her lightly on the lips before closing his eyes.

No one could ever explain how miracles work but Yoongi and Y/N both understood one thing; someone up there somewhere, must really love them, that he led them back to each other to prove that miracles do exist. Some of them even walk with two feet. Yoongi was her miracle, and Y/N was his.