51.

2 Years Later..

"Do you think I should wear the black one or the grey one?" The nervous groom asked his groomsmen as he struggled to choose which underwear he should wear to his wedding. Since he just got out of the shower, this was the first most important choice he had to make, and it was barely even 8am.

"Grey," Kim Taehyung chose the grey one for his hyung. "You see, I think women love that colour on us men. There's just, more to see. If you know what I mean." Taehyung, who recently just got back from his trip abroad, definitely matured a whole lot.

"And what is that, Mr. Kim?" Yoongi asked curiously, although he might have an idea lingering in his head somewhere. Maybe.

"Ahh, hyung," Taehyung rose from the couch and poured himself a cup of freshly brewed coffee. "What I'm saying is that, if you wear the grey ones, chances are, my baby Nami will have a brother or sister in the near future. Didn't you say it was time to make another?"

Yoongi's eyes grew wide at what Taehyung just said. "Who are you and what have you done to Taetae?" Yoongi poked at the younger man's side, jokingly.

"Still me, hyung. Just a little older now," Taehyung replied. After accepting GUCCI's offeri to model for them, he definitely blossomed into an even more stunning man. Who once was quite timid, has now become one of the world's finest models to ever walk the runway, and the earth, as well.

Namjoon, who was on the stylist's chair, chuckled at the thought of Taehyung growing older. "So, when are you introducing us to your girlfriend?"

"Yeah, Taehyung-ah! Namjoon's introducing his girlfriend at the reception, I'm introducing my girlfriend at the reception, but where's Taehyung's woman? You talk about her all the time, and we want to meet her!" Hoseok joined in and teased their y...

"Yeah, Taehyung-ah! Namjoon's introducing his girlfriend at the reception, I'm introducing my girlfriend at the reception, but where's Taehyung's woman? You talk about her all the time, and we want to meet her!" Hoseok joined in and teased their younger brother some more.

Taehyung gave them a shy smile and put an arm over Yoongi's shoulder

Taehyung gave them a shy smile and put an arm over Yoongi's shoulder. "It's Yoongi hyung's day. Not mine. You guys will meet her soon."

After what seemed like forever, Yoongi finally chose his underwear and got ready to for his wedding.